Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 7 wood, or a 23* hybrid..... Not sure yet

What ya got in mind Kevin? X2Hot?

I'll know better tomorrow night. Headed out to a demo. I've got a pretty big gap between the 4 iron and the 5 deep.

Ah that'll be cool! Taking Youngbuck along?

My ponder is switching some shafts around if I make a purchase I think I'm going to.

I am pondering the release of the MXM Versa #7. I cannot wait.

I'll know better tomorrow night. Headed out to a demo. I've got a pretty big gap between the 4 iron and the 5 deep.

20 degree hybrid fills my gap extremely well. 23 hybrid might be a bit too close to your 4 iron. Interested to hear what you end up with

Pondering a standard bertha head or x2hot head. Why? Well because I have an extra shaft with an adapter already on it, that's why.

Pondering new grips for the CB3's I picked up. They've got NDMC's on them that are a little worn, and I'm not sure I really like them. Prefer something a little softer, but not too spongy.

Suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Looking at hybrids. I'm looking for one that is forgiving and extremely easy to get up in the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Pondering new grips for the CB3's I picked up. They've got NDMC's on them that are a little worn, and I'm not sure I really like them. Prefer something a little softer, but not too spongy.

Suggestions?

Lamkin I-Line.

Suggestions?

I switched from NDMC to Niions. Love them.

Looking at hybrids. I'm looking for one that is forgiving and extremely easy to get up in the air.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lots of good options. Looking at current releases?

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Suggestions?

Lamkin makes some great grips and lots of options as well.

Lamkin makes some great grips and lots of options as well.

Yeah had some REL 3GEN's on my last set, was thinking those but not sure.

Yeah had some REL 3GEN's on my last set, was thinking those but not sure.

They have the 3Gen Ace RELs now. The UTx feel great and I have heard great things about the I-lines.

But you just can't go wrong with the REL 3Gens.

They have the 3Gen Ace RELs now. The UTx feel great and I have heard great things about the I-lines.

But you just can't go wrong with the REL 3Gens.

What's the difference between the Ace and the old ones?

What's the difference between the Ace and the old ones?

The new 3Gens are made with the Ace material that was only on the cross lines last year. I believe it helps with moisture and performs better in all conditions.

The new 3Gens are made with the Ace material that was only on the cross lines last year. I believe it helps with moisture and performs better in all conditions.

Great material.

Lightweight iron shafts.

Lightweight driver shafts.

I need to get my game back to where it was, and that's where it all starts.

Lightweight iron shafts.

Lightweight driver shafts.

I need to get my game back to where it was, and that's where it all starts.

I like it. A lot.

Makes sense to me dude. You know what works best for you and no reason not to give yourself the best opportunity to play well. You need to find a jetspeed imo. Just to to try.

Makes sense to me dude. You know what works best for you and no reason not to give yourself the best opportunity to play well. You need to find a jetspeed imo. Just to to try.
Im searching for one.

110g iron shafts just dont cut it for me.

Why must I torture myself?

Jetspeed. One of the longer hitters in our league just got a SLDR. Was watching him hit it and there were some big swings in distances. Like 40 yards difference when he was just on the range. Really has me thinking of going that other direction.

Im searching for one.

110g iron shafts just dont cut it for me.

Why must I torture myself?

That's what we do. Honestly, the stock SpeedBlade may be the ticket. Or the 90's of course.

Jetspeed. One of the longer hitters in our league just got a SLDR. Was watching him hit it and there were some big swings in distances. Like 40 yards difference when he was just on the range. Really has me thinking of going that other direction.

Better option for most, though it's got its shortcomings too. Still, likely a better match. It's long though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back