What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP for me today. Hoping to hit the range tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Until the weather gets nicer it's been THP, putting inside, club browsing and visualization hahahah

Went and hit the Callaway lines to get a big bertha hat as well as try to find a few new clubs. Wow the X2 Hot hybrids are long.

Just finished 18 holes on the sim. Before that I joined two amateur tours in my area to prep for the Morgan Cup and just become and all around better golfer.

Tomorrow I'm going to start a thread about my journey to getting better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THPed during the day while I could. Caught up on the episode of Feherty with Sneds I had on the DVR. What a great guy Brandt seems like. Then did some practice putting before getting in the shower and heading to my second job for the night where I'm currently THPing!

Reached a deal in principle with me wife to sign up for a club tournament next month. My first ever stroke play event! Excited/nervous, and still with a few weeks to prepare.

Also, dug my kilt out of mothballs to use for a charity scramble on the 12th next month. Apparently it's a team theme. This is what I get for letting my wife sign me up for events like these! Then again, it's my wife encouraging me to drink beer and play golf. I shouldn't complain.

Reached a deal in principle with me wife to sign up for a club tournament next month. My first ever stroke play event! Excited/nervous, and still with a few weeks to prepare.

Also, dug my kilt out of mothballs to use for a charity scramble on the 12th next month. Apparently it's a team theme. This is what I get for letting my wife sign me up for events like these! Then again, it's my wife encouraging me to drink beer and play golf. I shouldn't complain.

Looks like you've got a keeper. Definitley out kicked your coverage from the sounds of it.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I am pulling the recoils out of the apex pros, pulling the kbs tour 130 out of my mp54s, then swapping them. Busy busy

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2 miles this morning, 2 miles tonight w/ golf focused stretching.

But today is all about reviews. I'm in a writing mood.

All the shafts are pulled and epoxy is setting on the apex pros with kbs tour 130. Tomorrow I will hit the range and putting green with my new apex pros

Not entirely golf related, but I got my first eye exam/contact lenses in, well, ever. Holy details, Batman. I'm really excited to be able to see where my ball goes again. Been a long time since I've been able to do that lol

Not entirely golf related, but I got my first eye exam/contact lenses in, well, ever. Holy details, Batman. I'm really excited to be able to see where my ball goes again. Been a long time since I've been able to do that lol

Hahaha. I remember the first time I got glasses. I just didn't realize that people weren't supposed to have blurry faces from 10 feet away. Funny story about my friend's son. We are near this pond full of geese and he starts freaking out. "Dad, look at all the raccoons!" He had specs the next week.

Hahaha. I remember the first time I got glasses. I just didn't realize that people weren't supposed to have blurry faces from 10 feet away. Funny story about my friend's son. We are near this pond full of geese and he starts freaking out. "Dad, look at all the raccoons!" He had specs the next week.

That's hilarious. I'm not that bad, but anything past 100yds is the black hole of nothingness. Most of my knowledge of the direction of my drives was based on feel at impact. I had no ability to follow the ball whatsoever. My worst is when they punch the fairways and I can't tell the difference between the punches and deer/elk crap. Bad thing to find out after the fact

Put some new dual cord grips on my irons today. What a pain that process is Haha. It was my first time tho so I'm sure it ll get easier next time.

Had a nice lesson tonight, then got to hit some new Adams clubs at the demo day. Good night.

Played 4 holes, also hit the range yesterday. I've been testing out my pro's X-14 irons, during the week as well.

Played 18 holes, THPed, and reshafted/regripped some clubs for some THP brothers

Played 9 poorly, but it was fun to be out there on such a nice day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played a round of golf, hit the practice range, and drooled over the Bridgestone line.

Some range work and 5 holes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

1.5 hours at the golf dome, working mostly on driver and fairways.

Played 18, THP'd and bought some grips and re shafting supplies from golfworks

Oh yeah, my Fujikura Fuel TS 60x arrived today so I installed it in the Classic XLC head that was waiting for it. I really cant wait to hit it. Took a few swings outside afterwards and it really seems like the right fit. Weight is perfect and the flex feels right. That head is massive, tho. Dwarfs my 3Deep

Oh yeah, my Fujikura Fuel TS 60x arrived today so I installed it in the Classic XLC head that was waiting for it. I really cant wait to hit it. Took a few swings outside afterwards and it really seems like the right fit. Weight is perfect and the flex feels right. That head is massive, tho. Dwarfs my 3Deep

Now you need to hit up a range :)

Now you need to hit up a range :)

You aren't kidding! No range open yet tho, and there is only one that I can even hit driver on. I'm considering joining that club though so it may be available to me me much, much more often. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back