2014 Morgan Cup Volunteer Info

Got the reminder set for next week on my phone. Pumped is an understatement

Got the reminder set for next week on my phone. Pumped is an understatement

You should head over to the check in desk and tell everybody a bit about yourself. :alien:

You should head over to the check in desk and tell everybody a bit about yourself. :alien:

Its all the name changes

#TheRealTC

I wish I could do this, but I'm stoked there are so many that are going to try. Will be a lot of work, but will be awesome to be there for this. Best of luck to all that go for this. I can't wait to see who gets to help out down there.

#internproblems

So I am just chopped liver now? Fine. I see how it is.

#OIHO

Well, you are supporting the wrong team for the MC

And to think I gave you your freaking forum name on here

Well, you are supporting the wrong team for the MC

And to think I gave you your freaking forum name on here

And so is Tyler....

You helped with my forum name. Dannyboy was the first one to call me that though.

And so is Tyler....

You helped with my forum name. Dannyboy was the first one to call me that though.

Yeah I think you have the recollection of a Roger Clemens

I am glad you are tossing your name in for this one, good luck buddy

Glad to see the excitement. This is the 1st year GG and I have done this and we are so excited to see what six are going to be headed to Myrtle with us.

Super excited to see who gets to help support this awesome event.

Glad to see the excitement. This is the 1st year GG and I have done this and we are so excited to see what six are going to be headed to Myrtle with us.

I would expect that it's a ton of hard work. But at the same time I'm hoping the 6 volunteers would take a load off for both you and GG(make things easier/smoother)

Very glad to see the excitement in this thread.

Seeing the work that THP volunteers put into last year's Morgan Cup makes you realize two things. First, it is by no means an easy job. Second, the Morgan Cup coverage would simply not exist without their help.

Thank you.

I have a reminder set in my calender....would love to offer my services in anyway I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all who are going to put their names in for this. Thank you in advance for all the hard work you're going to put in, and I can't wait to meet you in Myrtle in July!

Glad to see this thread revived! It only speaks volumes to what this event means to the masses of THP. To see this must interest from those ready to volunteer their time to do all the behind the scenes stuff is amazing!

I know I would have been one trying to be a volunteer had I not been selected to the MC!

I can't wait to see the six selected.

It's so cool to see all the excitement around this, I have no doubt those spots will fill up fast.

Thursday April 3rd, 2014
4pm EST

Signup will take place for volunteers
An email will be sent at that time to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
The 1st post in this thread will be updated with the information that will be needed in that email.

Please remember that only six spots are open for this and this is for individuals.

Just a bump in case anybody missed it.

Thanks for the bump JB. I did miss it when originally posted. Looks like I will be talking fast during my training class that I have scheduled for 3:00 p.m. Thursday to attempt to claim one of these 6 coveted volunteer spots!

Got reminders set!!

Trying to shuffle schedule, so that I don't have to go missing from my job for awhile.

I just looked, I have 4 reminders set for this.

Is that too many?
I want in!!

I just think this is such a cool offer by JB and GG. The volunteers are such a vital piece of the MC and who knows what would occur should they not be. I think in order for this not to get missed by anyone I will make it a point to bump throughout the next few days.

Got reminders set!!

Trying to shuffle schedule, so that I don't have to go missing from my job for awhile.

I just looked, I have 4 reminders set for this.

Is that too many?
I want in!!

Can never have too many reminders for THP sign ups! I am with you in wanting in CJ!

I still haven't seen where its been stated that its going to be the first 6. I have a feeling that JB/GG have something up their sleeve for this signup process.

Back