Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is. Which means my butt will be planted firmly on the couch lol. There's about one course in NY I'd choose to play over the Masters and that's Oak Hill.

It is the only weekend that I pray for rain around here.

Sure is. Which means my butt will be planted firmly on the couch lol. There's about one course in NY I'd choose to play over the Masters and that's Oak Hill.

Someone I know has a girlfriend who's the pastry chef of a certain country club that may be called Oak Hill....

Someone I know has a girlfriend who's the pastry chef of a certain country club that may be called Oak Hill....

You had me at pastry and Oak Hill! Lol! Have you ever gotten to play there? That place is like my hollow ground lol.

You had me at pastry and Oak Hill! Lol! Have you ever gotten to play there? That place is like my hollow ground lol.

Nope, she can on Monday mornings but there isn't a staff guest policy. I think she is going to play with some other staffers this summer. I went to the championship last year with her (she got in free) and the course looked spotless. Plus free food in the VIP country club area!

This is why they have DVRs.

Or you could get your butt up early and be done and home before the broadcast starts ;)

I still think they are being optimistic about April 12th though

Or you could get your butt up early and be done and home before the broadcast starts ;)

Jim,it's not about optimism...............IT'S ABOUT JUST GETTING OUTSIDE AND HITTING OFF REAL GROUND. Sorry,been cooped up too long.

Wtf is real ground????? Hahahhaha seriously its like cabin fever. I cant wait for some warmer temps, hoping to hit 60 this weekend

Not the same watching it on a DVR! But getting up early is a real possibility!!

Not the same watching it on a DVR! But getting up early is a real possibility!!

Early rounds are a very good option on Master's weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I only play early rounds, a late round to me is 9 am...maybe even 8am lol

I only play early rounds, a late round to me is 9 am...maybe even 8am lol

Only issue might be a frost delay..........Shame on me for saying a dirty word!

Jacques-Yves Cousteau? A golfer? Maybe he was left handed.Not sure what to make of this Mike but I know alot of my buddies did LSD in the 70's and they got pretty creative in their latter years:D

was referring to mplefty's sim round with 7 balls in the water!!!!!! as for the 70's, i used to drink a lot of beer and beat up hippies.....were ever a hippie allen?.....lol

was referring to mplefty's sim round with 7 balls in the water!!!!!! as for the 70's, i used to drink a lot of beer and beat up hippies.....were ever a hippie allen?.....lol
I can't imagine he's not a hippie now…

Uh ya mean "Like Cool Daddyo" and "Rat Fink" kinda stuff? Nehru Jackets with beads and stovepipe pants? I,uh,never had any of that stuff..........Really!

OK,just thinking out loud here.........Why not add OC into the "Miss Kitty" competition? After all most of us will have 3-4 rounds and it would put a little competitive edge on an already competitive wekend.

OK,just thinking out loud here.........Why not add OC into the "Miss Kitty" competition? After all most of us will have 3-4 rounds and it would put a little competitive edge on an already competitive wekend.

I am off to Ocean City to get rained on this weekend. Maybe we'll actually get to play a round.

I am off to Ocean City to get rained on this weekend. Maybe we'll actually get to play a round.

Have fun!! Enjoy the Altitudes and look forward to seeing some pictures.

Hit those altitudes straight and long! Hope it stays dry enough for you to get a few swings in!

Great idea! One less round for me to worry about having to bestow it on my bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back