Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wanted to like Nike clubs but for some reason never had the desire to try them out.
Same here but when I was in Vegas last month my friend tried one at GolfGalaxy and was hitting it really well(he's not a strong player)made me think.
I'm anxious to get out and use it!

Buck the Nike Covert is hands down the best driver I have used thus far and I have come from various Taylormade's and Mizuno. The extra distance mixed with control/forgiveness is nothing I have ever had in a driver. The stock 50g shaft is worth keeping. I have even tried other shafts with it, but keep going back to the factory shaft.

Today looks to be the end of our 20 degree weather. 50's and mid 40's in the 10 day forecast, a good sign we are past the rigid cold and moving toward manageable cold lol.

Today looks to be the end of our 20 degree weather. 50's and mid 40's in the 10 day forecast, a good sign we are past the rigid cold and moving toward manageable cold lol.

I like hearing that, if you guys have some nicer temperatures, there is hope for us up here

Buck the Nike Covert is hands down the best driver I have used thus far and I have come from various Taylormade's and Mizuno. The extra distance mixed with control/forgiveness is nothing I have ever had in a driver. The stock 50g shaft is worth keeping. I have even tried other shafts with it, but keep going back to the factory shaft.
Great to hear!

Always wanted to like Nike clubs but for some reason never had the desire to try them out.

Had a nike sq machspeed round driver in the bag for a couple seasons and hit it well (used it at Mill Creek last year).
Switched it out at the end of last season for a TM Supertri but may end up putting it back in the bag.

Woke up to 2 inches of white stuff everywhere........c'mon man!!!!! Seriously hope this is the last of the cold

Woke up to 2 inches of white stuff everywhere........c'mon man!!!!! Seriously hope this is the last of the cold

Yup, had some flakes here too. Not that bad though, not much accumulation.

Yup, had some flakes here too. Not that bad though, not much accumulation.
bout 1/2 inch here. NYSGA..Irondequoit is full roster.

The last tournament for our local yahoo fantasy golf winter session starts tomorrow so set your lineups.
Spring and Summer sessions still to go and the more the merrier so, maybe you MC big-shots can find the time to set your lineups :)

The last tournament for our local yahoo fantasy golf winter session starts tomorrow so set your lineups.
Spring and Summer sessions still to go and the more the merrier so, maybe you MC big-shots can find the time to set your lineups :)
I'm in.......trying to keep up on it!

I went to the sim this afternoon and here is my card. Find the error
5aba3udy.jpg

5aba3udy.jpg

16 on 11? Which was a par 3? I'm guess there was a lot of water or a glitch!

16 on 11? Which was a par 3? I'm guess there was a lot of water or a glitch!

215 yards par 3 with water short, left and right.... My 4 iron did not show up today... I think i sent 7 balls in the water

215 yards par 3 with water short, left and right.... My 4 iron did not show up today... I think i sent 7 balls in the water
Ouch!:banghead:

Channeling your inner Sergio? Haha

5aba3udy.jpg

Looks like you ran into a nasty Par 3. Was it frozen over? ;-)

made me think of jocqua costeau ( spelling ? )

Jacques-Yves Cousteau? A golfer? Maybe he was left handed.Not sure what to make of this Mike but I know alot of my buddies did LSD in the 70's and they got pretty creative in their latter years:D

Just got an email from Batavia CC their target opening date is April 12th.

Just got an email from Batavia CC their target opening date is April 12th.

Light meet tunnel. Finally!

I believe that is Master's weekend.

Light meet tunnel. Finally!

I believe that is Master's weekend.

Sure is. Which means my butt will be planted firmly on the couch lol. There's about one course in NY I'd choose to play over the Masters and that's Oak Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back