What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That almost made me drive off of the road. Gorgeous putter , James.

That almost made me drive off of the road. Gorgeous putter , James.

HA! Don't do that!

Its unreal. Its getting some paintfill tonight.

Some new kicks from FootJoy. The SuperLite CT's. These things are crazy light and comfy. Can't wait to get them to the course.

ypajazys.jpg

Also bought a new Nike belt, a Titleist glove and a dozen B330's.

Very nice Jeff, those look sweet.

Sharp looking shoes JRMO

I bought a dozen of Callaway Hex Black Tour balls and a Taylormade Tour Preferred glove. I played several holes w/ an old Callaway Hex Black golfball and I was very impressed w/ the distance and overall performance.

A dozen of the Nike RZN Black. I'm intrigued to see the upgrade versus the 20XI model.

Some new kicks from FootJoy. The SuperLite CT's. These things are crazy light and comfy. Can't wait to get them to the course.

ypajazys.jpg

Also bought a new Nike belt, a Titleist glove and a dozen B330's.

Those are sexy

My clubs got a new home today. Bought it last weekend but it just arrived this evening.

Taylormade SLDR TP Cart Bag

4uqe7ada.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got a dozen Project As and a Stratus glove yesterday. Hope to get them both on course tomorrow.

My clubs got a new home today. Bought it last weekend but it just arrived this evening.

4uqe7ada.jpg

this bag looks awesome!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, nice clubs!

did you get the car today too?

Ha thanks bud, didn't realise it was going to link the whole library.

Had the car a while, the photos are from when someone kindly reversed down the side of it whilst it was parked at the side of the road.

Ha thanks bud, didn't realise it was going to link the whole library.

Had the car a while, the photos are from when someone kindly reversed down the side of it whilst it was parked at the side of the road.

oh that sucks... nice ride ;)

My membership into the Ct Amateur Golf Tour. Time to get tournament tested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniped a new 56* Cleveland RTX Black off of the bay.

Some beef jerky and trail mix to throw in my bag for this weekend.

#thatcounts
#shutit

Tour edge driving iron. Put a bid on eBay, didn't expect to win. We'll see how it works.

Box of X2Hot golf balls, in white this time, and a reload of Epoch tees, as well as a new Ben Hogan shirt from Wal Mart.

4uqe7ada.jpg

Nice, I have the staff bag version on the way. Looking forward to it getting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back