Hashtag Chad's Tiny Studio Episode 2

I thought it'd be hard to beat episode 1 drone bloopers but I've got to say episode 2 was packed with great info and highlights. Very comical as always Chad, well done! Btw, if you need somewhere to store that Masters head cover I know a guy ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What a good episode. Much better than the first one.

Well done. Although, I can't unsee the bearded #MVRhi.

Hilarious.

Well done Chad. "We" think you did a great job. I can tell I'm gonna love tuning in to these.

JM

Snap did he just call out the THP on Grandaddy!!! Oh No he Dinnt!!! #thpgonnalockupthezoocrew

These are so good. Chad is killing it, he really is.

Very cool Chad, except that #grandaddy dig I'm gunning for you in december

Each one gets a little better, well I mean it is not the second one so it has to be better I guess. Looking forward to the third installment.

Chad is a natural with this stuff and I have to echo some others sentiments about the Gauntlet logo. That thing is sweet.

Very well done episode. Love the AP signed Bay Hill visor and The Masters headcover with crown on the desk. The Odyssey decal on the computer is pretty sweet too.

Going to be cool to meet #Chad in a few weeks and then beat him!

Top 5 episode for sure. Got to love the shout out to THP--just a reminder to keep working and how great it's gonna be when we take down the Zoo Crew in December.

Hilarious. ..and of course the dreamteam dig was good

These are really good. I wish more companies' had this sort of creative team.

I really like these so far. They're funny and well put together. Silly Grandaddy dig hahaha Love it though. Keep up the good work Chad.

Chad is smooth as a strawberry milk shake on a hawt summer day! :bomb: Well done partner. :clapp:

That was a great episode Chad. Definitely in the top 5.

Back