#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

That is awesome James

Slick James, very slick!

James, that 23* looks like one bad mother effing club dude! Well deserved and the stock red tie? It's like a match made just for ya dude. Love seeing the prizes coming in and can't wait to see the Colonial trip.

All the guys getting their stuff reminds me how awesome Adams Golf was in this event!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

They were awesome. Really making me consider more of their offerings in the bag.
Seemore or YES?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They were awesome. Really making me consider more of their offerings in the bag.
Seemore or YES?

Adams was amazing. I am doing to be rocking my Adams hat and shirt in Fridays round at Lake Charles. My bag will have an Adams driver soon.
As to see more or yes, as much as I love Adams, the see more is never leaving my bag

Waiting when I got home

Tight Lies 14* 3W with stock stiff shaft. This club screams bomber.
2784aadbc81c64a226543b1d754c8227_zpsbc269f89.jpg

4d444871bd4c99c5642cf1ee87871ca8_zpse0544654.jpg

XD Ti 23* Hybrid with regular stock shaft. Just looks aggressive at address.
263005b2c3cbcf8a4e939e0d8653b872_zpsaebd6108.jpg

3b16fa11bc7dc7a2de1a896b7ed75bc5_zps6aba5054.jpg

As to see more or yes, as much as I love Adams, the see more is never leaving my bag

I don't own either but really wanting to upgrade my flat stick. I like my Odessey but never know what might be better for me.

I don't own either but really wanting to upgrade my flat stick. I like my Odessey but never know what might be better for me.

Are you coming to Lake Charles? If so you can try my see more on the putting green. Since I am a midget it is a 33 inch :D

Are you coming to Lake Charles? If so you can try my see more on the putting green. Since I am a midget it is a 33 inch :D

No sir but thanks for the offer. The next time the DFW crew gets together, I may roll one a bit.

Mine were shipped separately for some reason, so my tight lies will be here tomorrow... In the meantime, I have this little beauty to hold me over. And, yes, I know it's backwards :bulgy-eyes:.

IMAG0302_zpsfcf05c60.jpg

Mine were shipped separately for some reason, so my tight lies will be here tomorrow... In the meantime, I have this little beauty to hold me over. And, yes, I know it's backwards :bulgy-eyes:.

IMAG0302_zpsfcf05c60.jpg

You'll crush that thing dude!

Looks like everyone got their Adams winnings today, minus Jank's
one club. Very impressed with everything about these Adams Clubs. Really excited to get them on the course this weekend. I believe we will have four of them in play this weekend in LC. It will be fun to see what everyone thinks of these.

Last edited:
Some amazing clubs from Adams, enjoy fellas!

3w came in today. Can't wait to get this thing in play!
7avegepu.jpg

There are so many fantastic looking clubs being received by the winners. Adams did this event so well that it hopefully changed some minds about them being just for seniors. For me, I can say that Adams will always get a serious look when I'm making club choices because I think they really do put out products that can compete with anyone else out there.

I must know more about the XTD hybo. One of the best looking clubs on the market imo.

I must know more about the XTD hybo. One of the best looking clubs on the market imo.

I got mine out to the range yesterday for the first time. You are right about the looks. I absolutely love how this club looks. Now I just need to learn how to hit it. My expectations were any high. My performance was horrible. Will need to spend some quality time at the range.

Its pretty freaking awesome based on my first time out with it yesterday.

Also, keep an eye on the forum, I think Hawkster will be reviewing both hybrids very very soon.

Its pretty freaking awesome based on my first time out with it yesterday.

Also, keep an eye on the forum, I think Hawkster will be reviewing both hybrids very very soon.

I want to say it's three, but I don't know which ones quite yet.

I want to say it's three, but I don't know which ones quite yet.

Power of positive thinking brother. I'm thinking positively FOR you. :alien:

I hit the 20 degree hybrid a few times this weekend, and I love it!!!!!

Got a chance to hit my 16° this weekend and I hit it really well. Hit one off the rough that went 240. Really like this this hybrid. This 16° Pro Mini with the Diamana D+82 hy shaft is just money for me.

Back