Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

i'll have to check with Pete, but I think we are in for an early round on sunday

i'll have to check with Pete, but I think we are in for an early round on sunday

Nice!I'm sure he'll be in for it(after all it's Pete we're talkin' about)

Nice!I'm sure he'll be in for it(after all it's Pete we're talkin' about)

i'm sure he will, but considering my 10+ hours drive after the round, it will have to be a early tee time

i'm sure he will, but considering my 10+ hours drive after the round, it will have to be a early tee time

We have the same issue from Michigan. Luckily we are road warriors that weekend.

OK here is what the courses have setup for you guys so far (# of golfers based on the # give to me by PhillyGolfGuy earlier this week)

Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 AM - 8:30 AM

13 Golfers

Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links-$40pp

Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:27 PM - 2:54 PM

16 Golfers

Links At Lighthouse Sound Golf-$69 pp

OK here is what the courses have setup for you guys so far (# of golfers based on the # give to me by PhillyGolfGuy earlier this week)

13 Golfers

16 Golfers

Thanks Mike! Those are two awesome green fees for these courses at that time of year. We definitely got hooked up. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there!

13 Golfers

16 Golfers

Thank you for doing this!

Thanks again mikedean441 for hooking this all up. We all really appreciate it. Thank you for all you for THP!

13 Golfers

16 Golfers

a big thanks for your work on this, am in for the early Friday round !

I could do sunday if we tee off early(before 10)?

PGG,
I know a few guys have expressed interest in playing since I put in the request to the courses. Do we have an updated # for each round so I can make sure we have the tee times to support it?

thanks

PGG,
I know a few guys have expressed interest in playing since I put in the request to the courses. Do we have an updated # for each round so I can make sure we have the tee times to support it?

thanks

Would it be easier for you if everyone who was playing Fri. rounds and Sunday morn. to PM you?

I am flying into DC, the week prior to the tourney. Will be hanging around DC area until probably Thursday night then heading to OC for the weekend. I'm in for a Friday round.

Would it be easier for you if everyone who was playing Fri. rounds and Sunday morn. to PM you?

no no no, im bogged down like a mother

He has a list and the extra rounds is his baby, Im just setting up the times

Thanks for setting this up Chris and Mike.
Chris,
Do you want us to pre-pay you or are we just paying when we get there like normal. Guess we'll have to figure out tee times as well.

Thanks for setting this up Chris and Mike.
Chris,
Do you want us to pre-pay you or are we just paying when we get there like normal. Guess we'll have to figure out tee times as well.

You will pay at the course.

Chris can probably take care of the groupings

PGG,

thanks

I'm just seeing this. I will tally all the additions I have and post it before submitting a final number to Mike.

Cool, thanks guys. You both rock.

I am flying into DC, the week prior to the tourney. Will be hanging around DC area until probably Thursday night then heading to OC for the weekend. I'm in for a Friday round.

Hey rc, which Friday round do you want in on? morning, afternoon or both?

Back