2013-14 College basketball thread (Spoilers)

Well big 12 is making @ statement. .
NOT.

Way to go out on top with a solid game Wiggins lol

4 points ftw

Oh my goodness! What a basket.

The results today have not gone my way. Forget my bracket it was toast Friday. But from just a fans perspective not one game has gone the way I hoped today. Maybe UVA can salvage the day!!

Baylor is really taking it to Creighton right now.

Yes Sie. Go Vols. Going to Indy Friday!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That must have been one long blink!

#WonLast12Of13Games
For the most part Baylor has been dismal when it comes to competing in the Big XII. They have improved greatly the last couple of years. However, prior to these last couple of years they really hadn't justified their spot. Fortunately for them the Texas Legislature held Texas over the Big XII's head to them into the conference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the most part Baylor has been dismal when it comes to competing in the Big XII. They have improved greatly the last couple of years. However, prior to these last couple of years they really hadn't justified their spot. Fortunately for them the Texas Legislature held Texas over the Big XII's head to them into the conference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To be fair, they are one win away from being in the elite 8 three of the last 5 years. Baylor is Baylor, and not gonna blow sunshine up their rear but it's pretty impressive for any school.

Well Embiid said he hasn't decided yet..kind of good news

Badger beatdown. Moving on to the elite eight

It's a good thing Baylor was so much more athletic thAn the badgers.....oh wait

Postgame Wisconsin shenanigans with Bo Ryan and some guy that plays QB:

Bjx-b7nCEAEXTkR.jpg:large

Man watching florida....they are pretty impressive.

Man watching florida....they are pretty impressive.

Wisconsin beat them this year.

(Florida was less than full strength. But - details)

Quite the epic meltdown by Michigan at the end of this game. Tennessee with a chance to win, down 1 with 9 seconds to go.

Quite the epic meltdown by Michigan at the end of this game. Tennessee with a chance to win, down 1 with 9 seconds to go.

That ball was off Maymon at the end though

Naturally, the refs find a way to screw up the end of another game. That's not a charge on Stokes.

Yet again I watch the vols.go out on a horrible call. Bracket busted finally.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Michigan/Tennessee game was a good one. Not sure it Morgan didn't get a little floppy on that play but still, shoulda dished the ball away from that double team.

Now onto the game that I've been waiting for, the battle of epic sword wielding warriors: Cavaliers vs Spartans.

Back