SeeMore Putters Thread

Rallo - the party is always going on at SPC and w/Jman! Stop by anytime!

I'm a bit of an addict.

I also wouldn't change that for anything. Hahaha

Finally got around to pulling the red paintfill out of the 6 I needed to, its pearl lime time. THP baby!

Of course there will be pics when they are all done.

Finally got around to pulling the red paintfill out of the 6 I needed to, its pearl lime time. THP baby!

Of course there will be pics when they are all done.

Good. This post is useless without pics! :D

Rolled a Si2 during my round yesterday. I was much more consistent (relatively speaking ad the greens were punched) compared to my CB FGP. I'm a big fan of the oversized feel tech grip. The subtle click of a putt on the sweet spot is addicting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

One of the best putters I've ever owned!!! Be gentle to it, but enjoy that thing!!!!

One of the best putters I've ever owned!!! Be gentle to it, but enjoy that thing!!!!

Don't worry I buckled it up in the front seat for safety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Jman! Dude, that mFGP is just stunning, absolutely stunning!

SeeMore Putters Thread

Jman! Dude, that mFGP is just stunning, absolutely stunning!

Not to show up jman, because I know the giddiness of that Tri sole. But there is one is Appleton.

Spoiler
Oh my...

umapu7um.jpg

zave8y4a.jpg

a6uzasy9.jpg

yhe9u9un.jpg

Not to show up jman, because I know the giddiness of that Tri sole. But there is one is Appleton.

With about as awesome of a serial number as you can get.

Spoiler

True, we oughta get together for a round sometime this year man. I've spent the past few years mostly heading up to Iron River every weekend or working.

True, we oughta get together for a round sometime this year man. I've spent the past few years mostly heading up to Iron River every weekend or working.

Agreed. It will happen. Before then. Order a Tri sole

Agreed. It will happen. Before then. Order a Tri sole

Can an mFGP get any better than it already is? Serious question

Yes. You went through SPi, the tri-sole really does make ensuring you are properly soled at address easier.

Yes. You went through SPi, the tri-sole really does make ensuring you are properly soled at address easier.

It's silly how much different the FGP is with a trisole.

Order anything if it has a tri sole.

Blugold, that is an awesome serial number to have. The head cover is really cool too.

It's silly how much different the FGP is with a trisole.

Order anything if it has a tri sole.

Now you guys got me thinking. The best putter I have ever laid my hands on, is now even better?
Might just have to order one, same specs, mFGP of course (Not really sure why they even make other models).

Now you guys got me thinking. The best putter I have ever laid my hands on, is now even better?
Might just have to order one, same specs, mFGP of course (Not really sure why they even make other models).

The answer for me at least. Sight dots.

2uge4u2y.jpg

zynevudy.jpg

Back