2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

You still got to watch every shot till I get to the green which could be worse than watching me sink the putt to close you out.

Well done! I've tried to block that out.

My fiancé said if I don't get it close to the pin she is going to putt it off the green and make me chip it... SMH

That's actually a good idea. I am thinking of aiming all of my approach shots at the fringe.

That's actually a good idea. I am thinking of aiming all of my approach shots at the fringe.

If you're good enough to aim for the fringe and stop the ball there, I am in BIG BIG Trouble!!

I hit few greens in regulation anyway so this might actually work to our advantage...

BUMP! 44 Days....and 32 weekdays (workdays)! :)

After this weekend in Lake Charles, the prep work for this event will begin........for the GF.

Time to get her on the putting green. She already has this one down but I don't think she will need to hit it that hard in Orlando as she did in Branson:D
ratescourses-img5-loop11.jpg

Been trying to get the wife to the putting greens but she wants to do things like paint the baby's room and stuff. I tell her "Priorities woman!" but she doesn't listen, and all her friends are starting to shoot me dirty looks.

I jest ... we're excited about this trip!

Sitting here in Florida right now makes this event feel so much closer.

3eqe8eqy.jpg

We may not be by the ocean in Orlando, but we will have some THP fun.

It's finally getting warmer here, so hopefully that means the wife will join me out on the putting green at the course. She told me once it warms up she'll be out there. Well hopefully that time is near. We got alot of work to do with her in April. #JourneyToBettter

I'm not as worried about the wife putting as I am about my game. League starts in a couple of weeks and it's gotta start warming up right? Right?

Someone's practicing... :)

mama2ypu.jpg

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

My wife says "you've seen me putt, I'm the putt putt master, I dont need no stinkin practice!" She doesn't realize, she's got to make pub for ly strokes just getting to the green.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Someone's practicing... :)

mama2ypu.jpg

Man you have some work to do. Notice her set up she is putting in the wrong direction!?!? Haha gotcha love this BirdieBalls!

Yeah she hit about fifty putts today....we've got some work to do....fixing walls and her putting... Oops.

So is the fixing walls another issue or that's caused by her putting? The weather is getting better here now so hopefully my wife will take the time to join me on the course or the putting green.
Yeah she hit about fifty putts today....we've got some work to do....fixing walls and her putting... Oops.

Yeah just a little too hard on the swing....less than 39 days :)

must.book.flights

yep, and it went up 5,000 points per person.....UGGGH

Yeah southwest flights don't ever seem to come down much....

BUMP! 44 Days....and 32 weekdays (workdays)! :)

My wife says "you've seen me putt, I'm the putt putt master, I dont need no stinkin practice!" She doesn't realize, she's got to make pub for ly strokes just getting to the green.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

swing your swing

Yeah southwest flights don't ever seem to come down much....

Always check on Tuesdays. SWA changes prices on Tuesdays if applicable.

Back