DevRickus Contest: - Callaway Big Bertha Coin

I hope you played well buddy!

Great playing with with you guys today. Can't wait to see who gets the coin.
Forgot to fill out my own score card for the other Challenge. Hopefully Francis enters it for himself.

Thanks for all the entries guys. A few guys (Mward, Toad, and Darren K) nailed the score at 97. So it went down to total putts. Finished the day with 31 putts so the winner is......

97 with 33 putts. Bank on it!

Congrats buddy. PM me your address. Will get the coin out ASAP.

Thanks for all the entries guys. A few guys (Mward, Toad, and Darren K) nailed the score at 97. So it went down to total putts. Finished the day with 31 putts so the winner is......

Holy hell hahaha

Congrats Darren

Congrats Darren!

Ricky that's pretty good playing for the first round of the year. And 31 putts is pretty solid!

Nicely done Darren... Thanks for doing this Ricky

That was mighty dang close Darren. Enjoy

Congrats Darren.

Ricky those scores will be dropping soon buddy!

Thanks for all the entries guys. A few guys (Mward, Toad, and Darren K) nailed the score at 97. So it went down to total putts. Finished the day with 31 putts.
Forgot you could putt indoors. Dangit. Congrats!!!

Isn't it nice knowing your friends have so much faith in your putting up big numbers!?

Forgot you could putt indoors. Dangit. Congrats!!!

Isn't it nice knowing your friends have so much faith in your putting up big numbers!?

Friends? Heh

Congrats on the win Darren!

Congrats Darren

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it makes you feel any better, I shot a 95 yesterday. 51/44. Back side got much smoother.

Yeah I was 52/45. Wet Bunkers got me good on the front.

Dude I wasn't around yesterday and just caught up on this. I'm honestly just happy for you that you got the chance to get out and golf. 31 putts is a nice number as well.

Congrats Darren K !!

Congrats

Congrats Darren

Congrats Darren. Fun little contest Ricky.

Congrats Darren, this was a nice contest DevRickus!!:clapp:

Back