Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBS Tour 90s

4 Hybrid to replace the 4 iron. Just cause I am bored. Adams Super LS looks like they can be had for a steal right now.

April 12th buddy. One hit and you'll be sold. Now, to Pro or not to Pro?

Either or. They are both fantastic. It will be all about loft.

Either or. They are both fantastic. It will be all about loft.

After that day, I think we will both be making solid purchases.

You and me both!

Kevin, brother, they likely wouldn't be a good fit with you. I honestly think you'd see too much spin and see diminishing returns like I did. But dammit they feel good! haha

4 Hybrid to replace the 4 iron. Just cause I am bored. Adams Super LS looks like they can be had for a steal right now.

I'm sure they can be and that's a damn good hybrid.

Straight up Tour S?

Polar opposites.

I know, thats my struggle. the 90s are good for me now, he wants my final result to be Tour Vs. Let the swing launch the ball not the shaft he keeps saying!!

I know, thats my struggle. the 90s are good for me now, he wants my final result to be Tour Vs. Let the swing launch the ball not the shaft he keeps saying!!

Interesting...

I need to put my hands on a set soon, but my instructor wants me in KBS Tour Vs

I have played the Tours for a long time and switched to the Tour-Vs. I like the feel and the weight but me I have a bit lower launch with the tour-Vs.

Just an interesting take. Swing is great, but fitting to aid the swing is key too. Haven't hear that before, thats all.

I have a set of those sitting around as well. Haha. Might end up putting those in the Apex Pros.
You're a regular ole equipment ho!

Kevin, you are thinking of going Tour S?

bad idea?

Not necessarily. You'll get a little more spin probably. I know a guy that has a last name that rhymes with Sock that can probably help you out if you decide to, but he'd like you to get some confirmation first if possible.

Hyron pondering is over now, just need to round out the rest of the new bag. I will order a D wedge for the alts. Currently pondering wedges, hybrids, Fw's, and now, maybe even a putter thanks to Jman and Blugold. haha
Last bag was Driver,3w,5w, irons 4-G, wedges, putter.
This time I'm thinking of something more like Driver, strong 4w or equivalent, 2 or 3 hybo, hyrons 4-D, wedge/wedges, putter.
I know this all depends on real world gapping/distances with the new hyrons, but I'm open to suggestions.

Alpha driver. My goodness, haven't hit a driver that consistently well in a long time. The weighting just felt really really good and stable.

Not necessarily. You'll get a little more spin probably. I know a guy that has a last name that rhymes with Sock that can probably help you out if you decide to, but he'd like you to get some confirmation first if possible.
I've been in x100 for a long time, and I feel like I may be getting to a point where it's starting to limit my distance. So thought about going to S400 or S300. I'm intrigued by all the KBS goodness that is out there.

Just an interesting take. Swing is great, but fitting to aid the swing is key too. Haven't hear that before, thats all.

I hear you, thats why im playing the DG XPs now, they are aiding the swing. I think he is trying to say that he wants my swing fundamentals to be what creats the higher flight and then I can "choose" what I want to play instead of playing a high launching shaft to try and fix a swing flaw. I have the DG S300s in my "training" blades now and when I do what im supposed to im launching them well, but its just not consistent yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back