Titleist Vokey SM5

I hit them yesterday at Golfsmith and I must say I love the looks and feel of them, their monitors were taken so I didn't get any spin numbers on them though. I've had the same wedges for like 5 years so I know I'm due for some new ones, but it's going to take something special to take my current Callaway X forged c grinds out of the bag. I can't wait to go back and try them on the monitor though so I can get some numbers on them. If the numbers are good I may have to buy me a set.

Since they are new is the price at $129 the best around?

What shafts did everyone get in these? Anyone get graphite?

Not sure if they'll be here in time for a weekend round or not, but SM5's will be getting a home page review.

Not sure if they'll be here in time for a weekend round or not, but SM5's will be getting a home page review.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've had mine for two rounds and the M grind is just money out of the bunkers.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I've had mine for two rounds and the M grind is just money out of the bunkers.

Nice. I'm not sure which grinds or lofts are even coming, but should be fun. I love me some wedges and tend to use them quite a bit.

Nice. I'm not sure which grinds or lofts are even coming, but should be fun. I love me some wedges and tend to use them quite a bit.

Who doesn't love wedges. I love going to a short par 3 course that my wife and I play. I can take my 48, 56, 62 and a putter. It really lets me work my short game.

Who doesn't love wedges. I love going to a short par 3 course that my wife and I play. I can take my 48, 56, 62 and a putter. It really lets me work my short game.

My kid and I do the same at a local pitch and putt. After a few times around that I can usually hit different shots with every wedge in the bag.

I hope they give you some various grinds. Grinds are interesting.

Me too. Lots of experience with some different things in the last year, so I feel like I can get a handle on whatever comes my way.

I figured this one would excites some people, I know I'm looking forward to what you think about them.

I've always been a Vokey fan for some reason, I just am. I'll be truly interested to learn more about these and just what you end up thinking about them.

I have the Gold Nickels and just live that finish. Would have gone black but the loft/bounce combo was not in stock,

I've swung Vokeys here and there, but never really devoted a lot time to them, so excited indeed. I'm sure they'll be top notch.

I have the Gold Nickels and just live that finish. Would have gone black but the loft/bounce combo was not in stock,

That finish is pretty sharp. Holding up ok for you?

Next time local news stops by the range, I want to hear Jase breaking down the L grind

Two rounds in and it's not bad. I can snap some pictures later and post

Next time local news stops by the range, I want to hear Jase breaking down the L grind
He swings golf clubs on cement. Therefore, he is not allowed to touch :)

Two rounds in and it's not bad. I can snap some pictures later and post

No big deal. You can wait a few rounds, but I'm curious for sure. I'm not anti-wear by any means.

I figured this one would excites some people, I know I'm looking forward to what you think about them.

I've always been a Vokey fan for some reason, I just am. I'll be truly interested to learn more about these and just what you end up thinking about them.

Me too bro. Weird haha. I went back to my roots this year with the irons and wedges. The sm4's are bagged and ready. I'm curious about the finishes as well.

Anyone still playing the SM5s? For me, I always had Cleveland wedges...but I have to say the SM5s are the best wedges I have ever owned.

Back