#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

#TheKing is on deck...

It's been time to work for a long time fellas, but it is officially GO time now! Just 3 and a half weeks until many of us will be putting tees in the ground for our practice rounds.

#TheKing is on deck...

BOOM!
ypuqete9.jpg

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

It truly is time to get to work if you haven't been. Forget preconceived notions about your game and remember that 20 people plus will be around. Cameras will be rolling and live updates will be coming. You will want to be peaking.

I have been practicing and playing more than ever lately, and that trend is going to continue right up until #TheKing. Practicing this much and this often has definitely hammered home the importance of practicing with a purpose...it's very easy to just end up hammering balls downrange without much thought.

#TeamHarryWillBeReady

The time must have gone by so quickly for you guys, since the first selection and final team member additions.

Hopefully everyone has their ducks in a row. The remaining days will rip by, and before you know it you will be boarding flights.

One team soaking in Harry's wisdom and leadership, the other busily trying to match Chad's bouffant hair styling.

Heading to play an unusually long course with difficult greens on a wet day.

#IfsThatsNotPrepIDontKnowWhatIs

Golf4life, check your PM's please. Need to send you one but your box is full.

Speaking of PMs. Did everyone on the good looking team get back to Freddie's PM?

That opening hole will definitely get juices flowing. Miss right and your round could start off on the wrong foot.

Prep should be kicking in full swing over the next few weeks. I believe I'll be back in Boca that weekend.

Enjoy and can't wait. Have I mentioned #ImWithChad

Ran into the GM today and we chatted about #theking. He is over the top stocked over the fact Callaway and HackersParadise chose CGate to hold this event. Prep on the course will begin this week for the event. I expect the courses will be in Tour caliber conditions when we arrive.

Hole #2 on the International: Looks like a hybrid for me from the 187. From 158 maybe 6 iron. Don't want to be short here!

CGInternational2_zpsf05e977c.jpg

Ran into the GM today and we chatted about #theking. He is over the top stocked over the fact Callaway and HackersParadise chose CGate to hold this event. Prep on the course will begin this week for the event. I expect the courses will be in Tour caliber conditions when we arrive.

WOW! Pretty special stuff right here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap! They are actually prepping the course for this?!? Just when I thought I couldn't get more excited...

That pretty awesome right there. Sounds like this event just was taken up another notch.

Hole #2 on the International: Looks like a hybrid for me from the 187. From 158 maybe 6 iron. Don't want to be short here!

CGInternational2_zpsf05e977c.jpg
there is a slight ridge I this green. It runs on the diag. From middle left to front right. The from half of the green feeds left. And right center with low trajectory will release to the back. The miss here is right. Don't be short or left.

Took JB's challenge. Played a course today that I don't often play. It has many hazards and very difficult greens. I ended up with an 81 after two doubles and a triple. I was able to work in 3 birdies though. I lost 2 balls off the tee and was never really comfortable with my driver today. The course was soaking wet and the wind was pretty strong most of the day so I am pretty happy with my performance. My smart square putter saved the day with 29 putts and really good rolls on just about every putt. More importantly, I got reunited with my CG14 SW and my short game was about as good as it gets for me today.

This is freaking incredible. SO amped.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

It truly is time to get to work if you haven't been. Forget preconceived notions about your game and remember that 20 people plus will be around. Cameras will be rolling and live updates will be coming. You will want to be peaking.

Been practicing or playing 3 or 4 times each of the last few weeks, and will be playing twice this coming weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to practice much this week as we are taking a road trip to California this week, but I will get two rounds in in real golf conditions as opposed to the sludge fest around here.

After my return, it will be high gear practice for the final two weeks before the event. Daily, preferably, with a good tune up lesson hopefully thrown in there. Fear not fellow Chadsters - I will be in peak form when this baby comes around!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Took JB's challenge. Played a course today that I don't often play. It has many hazards and very difficult greens. I ended up with an 81 after two doubles and a triple. I was able to work in 3 birdies though. I lost 2 balls off the tee and was never really comfortable with my driver today. The course was soaking wet and the wind was pretty strong most of the day so I am pretty happy with my performance. My smart square putter saved the day with 29 putts and really good rolls on just about every putt. More importantly, I got reunited with my CG14 SW and my short game was about as good as it gets for me today.

81 with two doubles and a triple is solid play man! Hopefully you get the kinks worked out with the driver before taking possession of Big Bertha.

81 with two doubles and a triple is solid play man! Hopefully you get the kinks worked out with the driver before taking possession of Big Bertha.

The good news is that I am usually very comfortable with my driver. I am chalking it up as an oddity and it really isn't bothering me that much. No way I should ever hit my driver that bad again. Just trying to stay encouraged with progress from my short game. :)

The good news is that I am usually very comfortable with my driver. I am chalking it up as an oddity and it really isn't bothering me that much. No way I should ever hit my driver that bad again. Just trying to stay encouraged with progress from my short game. :)

Well you'll have a new driver in hand in a month

Holy crap this is sweet. Better bring your rockstar games because that's how we're being treated all around.

We are a day closer to this epic event. We know formats and some details but something tells me heads will be blown off.

Back