Aftermarket headcovers!

kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Since I tend to ho a lot, I figured I'd keep the stock headcovers looking good and picked up these aftermarket ones for a song. The look sweet

image_zpsf0148c19.jpg

I have owned a few different aftermarket covers but sold them now I have these:

ByqiqLll.jpg

I'm a big fan of aftermarket headcovers. My Driver and 3 wood covers are from classicheadcovers.com, Shankopotamus, a gift from my wife, is on the hybrid and a Black Clover putter cover. View attachment 13813

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y2y8ubem.jpg

Love my Seamus, Anderson head covers

These are Cru headcovers. I definitely would not pay full price for them, but at a discounted price, sure!

Considering having a lime green driver cover made, would be pretty badass IMO.

Planning on buying these:
one-piece-headcovers.jpg

Here is what I'm using.
8EB0C14F-3247-4494-8622-9E5F9346399F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've got the gopher from Caddyshack on my 3 wood. My folks picked it up at Murray Brothers Caddyshack Restaurant in St. Augustine. My 2 year old argues with me that it's a groundhog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son, daughter, and mother all bought me driver headcovers for my birthday. God bless them. Whenever my kids walk past my bag (which is almost every day), they ask why their headcover isn't on a club in my bag. I may have to start putting one on my 3-wood just to keep them happy.

Daydreaming about some Stitch headcovers today, just can't find the colors that I want....but man I do like a lot of the brown leather ones.

Daydreaming about some Stitch headcovers today, just can't find the colors that I want....but man I do like a lot of the brown leather ones.

I'm not that fancy... It's time to bring out big Moose for the next few rounds. I need to get my Canadian on.

I'm not that fancy... It's time to bring out big Moose for the next few rounds. I need to get my Canadian on.

I need to bust out the Gorilla, he is a THP gorilla after all.

I need to bust out the Gorilla, he is a THP gorilla after all.

Morris the Gorilla!!! He was staple in the Canadan golf bag for a good year. Now just chills on the shelf watching over my SeeMore cover collection.

The only aftermarket ones I use are my putter covers. For the longest time it was my Isleworth one. Then for almost two years it was the THP Citrus one. Hands down one of my favorite headcovers.

I got my Daphnes moose headcover a few years ago and I love it. Me and "Marvin" have had some ups and downs but I always keep him in the bag.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I got my Daphnes moose headcover a few years ago and I love it. Me and "Marvin" have had some ups and downs but I always keep him in the bag.

haha yes! The gorrila and Moose I have are Daphne's. Love their covers.

I love the moose one, he's just all sorts of awesome. I think I need another Daphne's perhaps instead, so many badass options.

The only aftermarket ones I use are my putter covers. For the longest time it was my Isleworth one. Then for almost two years it was the THP Citrus one. Hands down one of my favorite headcovers.

I'm still rocking my Vegas one, I don't know that any will ever replace it full time.

I'm 1 head cover away from all aftermarket. 1 Seamus on the driver and iliac on 5w and hybrid. I really want another Seamus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm still rocking my Vegas one, I don't know that any will ever replace it full time.

The problem with my Citrus one was it got a little dinghy and sad. It deserves better than that. Plus, it fell off a couple times onto cart paths and I had to go flying back in the cart to go get it.

I still game the original black one for majority of the rounds. However the dollar bills cover finds its way in the bag too

If I ever venture from Cleveland metals, I will probably go with Stitch HCs. Really like the Classic driver / Classic XL FW covers so they will stay in place as long as I am gaming Cleveland.

Back