2014 Valero Texas Open (Spoilers)

What a crazy year on tour. Seriously.

Worst part of slow play is that the announcers have to fill in the gaps

Wow that rock saved bowditch big time

That was a break hitting the official, too funny.

did Miller just say, if the guy with a 2 shot lead pars in, he will win...really going out on a limb there :laughing:

Bowditch gives 1 back

Kuchar goes from left rough to right sand trap just no need

I just turned it on and WOW Loupe is SSLLLOOOOOWWWW....I know you guys have been all over it this weekend, but I just saw it for the first time....

I just turned it on and WOW Loupe is SSLLLOOOOOWWWW....I know you guys have been all over it this weekend, but I just saw it for the first time....

He's actually faster today then yesterday

He's actually faster today then yesterday

That's hard to believe. With my sons birthday party yesterday and work Thursday Friday, this is the first I've watched of the tournament and man he's slow

fans save Bowditch again

Man, Kuchar's laying a gigantic egg out there today. This tournament was gift wrapped for him to win.

Also, anyone else notice that Bowditch looks like an owl? Particularly when he tilts his head and twitches watching his shots....

Man, Kuchar's laying a gigantic egg out there today. This tournament was gift wrapped for him to win.

Also, anyone else notice that Bowditch looks like an owl? Particularly when he tilts his head and twitches watching his shots....

Kuchar didn't have a chance cause I have him in fantasy

Loupe Just needs to hit the dam ball

Watching Loupe has been giving me the twitches. Johnny Miller yesterday said he would give up broadcasting if everyone golfed like Loupe. I'd give up watching.

TBH, the tournament is usually underwhelming every year. I don't know if it's the field, difficulty of the course, or both, but just seems blah to me. Kind of bad timing with a lot of guys taking it easy before the ramp up to the Masters, but still.

Watching Loupe has been giving me the twitches. Johnny Miller yesterday said he would give up broadcasting if everyone golfed like Loupe. I'd give up watching.

TBH, the tournament is usually underwhelming every year. I don't know if it's the field, difficulty of the course, or both, but just seems blah to me. Kind of bad timing with a lot of guys taking it easy before the ramp up to the Masters, but still.

And I would start watching more if he did give up, as bad as Loupe has been and he has, Miller just annoys me no end!

Just got home from golf. Looks as if they are playing about as well as I did today. Lots of high scores today's seems.

Not such a bad lie in the hardpan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Today Loupe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Looks like 4th, 6th and 11th for me.

Maybe 10th if I had spieth but I don't think I did.

82 for palmer. ..ouch

Back