HarryArnettCG

Reaction score
Handicap
Rhiona and I are sitting here together (no, it's not weird. She's in a chair across the room).

Thought it'd be fun to do a 30 minute flash Q&A. Anything goes. (well, not "anything." Be respectful!).

It's 9am Pacific.

Go!

Got any left handed 5Deeps laying around HQ?

Prediction for your singles match against #Chad in the King?

Are there any plans to release any of the Odyssey "Innovate or Die" gear? Hats, shirts, bags, etc.?

Whats the Buzz around Callaway HQ about the tremendous early season success Team Callaway has achieved on the course already?

Whats the Buzz around Callaway HQ about the tremendous early season success Team Callaway has achieved on the course already?

From Rhi: it's so cool. It seems like we are on the front page of the leaderboard every week. of course that kills my Sunday social life. :(

What are each of your favorite holes to watch at Augusta?

How stacked is our team for #theking? I hear Rhi is unbeatable.

See you in a few weeks!

Good morning (afternoon here!)

I know you told us as the #grandaddy, but for everyone's sake, can you please explain the process in determining which clubs get made in a left-handed variant?

Who do I talk to about a no 3 jacks mallet cover?

Is a Masters win for a staff player more important to a manufacturer (or more valuable to the brand) than the other majors?

Are there any plans to release any of the Odyssey "Innovate or Die" gear? Hats, shirts, bags, etc.?

Seconded! That was such a cool logo on display at The PGA show.

Who from the #ZooCrew will be playing in #theKing?

What do you think about Reed's confidence?

#MVRhi can only choose one: Taylor Swift or Skittles.

Which is it?

Can I have some product for Free? (you said anything)

What are each of your favorite holes to watch at Augusta?

How stacked is our team for #theking? I hear Rhi is unbeatable.

See you in a few weeks!

I love standing at 1 and watching the tee shot there. Also around the 1st green is cool because you can see putts there and then watch guys tee off on 2.
Of course the stands behind 12 are awesome because you can see the 11th green, 12th hole, and then the 13th tee.
Underarrated spot is the 6th tee. Cool downhill angle to that green.

I know you told us as the #grandaddy, but for everyone's sake, can you please explain the process in determining which clubs get made in a left-handed variant?

Left handed minds want to know.

Harry, have you watched the Callaway stock price soar in the last week?

2nd question related to the first....Will you take full credit for the stock price on the rise?

What prep is the ZooCrew doing to match what THPer's are putting in? Can the anticipation and excitement be matched? Who does Rhi predict will win at Augusta?

Any of the three above can be answered. :)

It's just math, actually. Unfortunately, most of the special "pro" type clubs don't get created for sale because there simply isn't enough demand for them from retail.

Can I have some product for Free? (you said anything)

Sure. Qualify for the Grandaddy. Win a THP Contest (one coming soon).

Back