1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

I wish I could, but the event weekend coincides with the wife's birthday. Happy wife, happy life...

Wow what a great opportunity for someone. Unfortunately it won't be me. :sad: Too many commitments already.

Deuce, you'd be welcome as part of Team Harry! Don't believe there is a hdcp requirement for this event.

What a great opportunity for a lucky THPer!

JB, do you know when a decision will be made?

I'm flying Southwest direct down out of Providence on the Thurs and back on the Monday on Delta through detroit. Price still didn't seem awful by separating it.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check when I get back to a computer.

Good luck everybody! This is an event that will blow your mind!

Sorry Martsy had to drop out, but would love to fill his spot!!!

I want in #TheKing and #ImWithHarry

Just what I need a weekend getaway, almost finished remodeling my house so this would be the perfect getaway so, I want in #TheKing
#ImWithHarry

Really sorry to hear that Martsy had to bow out.....tough luck

Really great opportunity for 1 lucky THPer.....wish I wasn't already committed for that weekend.

Need to run it by the boss, I really want in on this even if I have to drive 12 hours to get there.

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

So sorry to hear that Martsy. Hope you have a speedy recovery mate.

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

Need to run it by the boss, I really want in on this even if I have to drive 12 hours to get there.

I had to do the same, but mine is such an awesome enabler.

Such a bummer, but I'd love a shot to fill that spot!

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

Thanks for the amazing opportunity and Martsy feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry for your loss...what a bummer. I'd gladly take your spot because my game is so solid right now and I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep it this way!

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

Terrible for Martsy, hopefully the golf gods will repay him down the road.

I want in #TheKing and #ImWithHarry

Good luck to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want in this thing called #TheKing because when #ImWithHarry it'll be legendary.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Before the end of the week.

Ugh I'm out, checked calendar and already booked.
Good luck guys

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Wow, this is terrible that Martsy had to bow out. Good luck to all who try to get in. I would if I could FOR SURE.

JM

OMG! This is a fantastic opportunity for one lucky THPer. Sorry that Martsy is injured. Get better, bro.

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

#ImStillWithHarry

Sorry to hear, Martsy. I'd really love to get in this but dont think I can afford it. Work is still too light for any early season travel. Good luck everyone!

Back