1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

Sorry to hear the bad news Martsy, get better soon buddy!

Good luck to those entering!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Too good a opportunity not to throw my name in the hat.......get better Martsy

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

Sorry about the injury Martsy!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry[/FONT]

Keep those entries coming, it a chance to join the winning team in this awesome event!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Wow Martsy, sorry to hear about your injury.

I would love to be part of this, but this late of notice makes the airfare about $700 plus.
I just can't do that right now. DANG IT !

If this wasnt Darklord Day weekend I would totally want in on this. Best of luck to those enter and feel better Martsy.

Man do I wish I had that weekend available. Already committed to a Jekyll Island tournament with my local golfing buddy after not getting in during the original entries. Good luck to the lucky person. Hope you get better soon Martsy.

What day will the lucky participant be picked?

1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

What day will the lucky participant be picked?

JB said before the end of the week

After a spirited negotiation session I can't make this. I have to lose this battle in order to win the long term THP war.

Dang Martsy, sorry the injury is going to sideline ya. I know #TeamHarry is going to gain a fantastic member to their team.

Man that stinks!! What also stinks is that I can't put my name in the hat too. In a plant outage and I've told my guys "No vacation or time off until May 9". I'm already borderline breaking my rule by taking off that weekend to go to the "love is in the air" event. Just think what a total A$$ I'd be if I took time off to do this after telling them no time off. It's a great opportunity for some lucky dude and I can tell you the OMNI Championsgate is top notch. You're probably getting $2000 of awesome for $499!!

Hoping for the win

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

Looking forward to seeing who will join me on the winning team!

Off to the range in the morning to be ready for a call! Like I needed any more motivation from THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could throw my name in the hat, but my company is hosting Annual Open House/Crawfish Broil. Would be weird my wife showing up and not I.

And it's official. Sorry #teamchad.

I want in #theKing and #ImWithHarry

I guess I should state that I made my comments in a self-deprecating way. I appreciate the sentiment. Likewise, I know what THP stands for and I know in deep into my bones they mean it. With that said, I know a thing or two about getting in over my head (ok, diving in with both feet), and while I love a challenge as much (probably more) as anybody else, I know I have my limits. The formats may even things out a bit, but I am not a good golfer yet. If the Morgan Cup has a HDP requirement, and TheKing was to replace the Morgan Cup then I have to assume that a HDP requirement only makes good sense. I say that being completely ignorant of the history behind the formation of this event however. I also know how I am as an individual, and my bad play at such a high profile event would frustrate me beyond belief.

Next year, of course, all bets are off because it is my goal for this year to reach that HDP requirement, opening up the way for me to compete for every THP event that comes to fruition.

PS: Sorry to have thrown a sidetrack into this thread.

Hey bro, I have never broken 100 (close but no cigar) but I am all in on this. I may play poorly but I will have a hell of a time trying. Toss in your hat and hope for the best.

Sorry to hear about your injury Martsy.

What an amazing last minute opportunity for one lucky THPer.

Do I....or don't I? Hmmm....

I want IN #TheKing and #ImWithHarry and have been from the beginning!

Gonna have to contemplate (clear it with the boss) this before I toss my name in the hat. Would love to be on the winning team. Will see if I can toss my name in ring with a clear conscience

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

Sorry to hear Martsy but hope you get well soon. Injuries really suck.

Oh Man Martsy, this is a tough one!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be Lucky enough to be chosen for this.

However, I am the Best Man in my buddies wedding.

This is one heck of an opportunity for a very fortunate THP'er, But remember it comes at the cost of another missing out on a Dream opportunity.

Get well soon Martsy!

I guess I should state that I made my comments in a self-deprecating way. I appreciate the sentiment. Likewise, I know what THP stands for and I know in deep into my bones they mean it. With that said, I know a thing or two about getting in over my head (ok, diving in with both feet), and while I love a challenge as much (probably more) as anybody else, I know I have my limits. The formats may even things out a bit, but I am not a good golfer yet. If the Morgan Cup has a HDP requirement, and TheKing was to replace the Morgan Cup then I have to assume that a HDP requirement only makes good sense. I say that being completely ignorant of the history behind the formation of this event however. I also know how I am as an individual, and my bad play at such a high profile event would frustrate me beyond belief.

Next year, of course, all bets are off because it is my goal for this year to reach that HDP requirement, opening up the way for me to compete for every THP event that comes to fruition.

PS: Sorry to have thrown a sidetrack into this thread.

It's a team event just jump right in & give it a shot, you have to start some where, besides it's all about having fun & you would already be on the winning ....oops I mean Harry's team

Back