#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

Andrew and Nate those were 2 more excellent videos. You all are just rocking this. Very impressed.

Andrew and Nate those were 2 more excellent videos. You all are just rocking this. Very impressed.

I love the concept of the campaign. Really easy to get behind and support

Nate! Wow, you need to get a job in film. Seriously!

Coers - absolutely love the message about not doing the same thing as yesterday.

Well done gents, well done!

Edit: WardF - great video. Missed yours initially. Loved the line about how you'll have the right equipment with Cleveland but now it's up to you to go out and prepare. Great stuff!

Great videos so far and very inspirational. Congrats to all of you on your #journeytobetter

Ok, here we go. Had fun filming my #JourneyToBetter and making the idea a reality.
Good one, Nate (the other one!). First day of the month gives me time to do some catching up!

Here it is everyone!!!! Thanks to my amazing sister for helping me on this. Hope you guys enjoy it.
I am enjoying every one of these. Good job, coers!

Here it is everyone!!!! Thanks to my amazing sister for helping me on this. Hope you guys enjoy it.

The drone shots are amazing, well done!

Nice work everybody!

Some excellent videos in this thread. I've really enjoyed every one and the different touches between them all.

Really great videos, guys. Awesome stuff.

A few disclaimers:
1. Im not really that monotone in real life, went for the effect lol
2. We filmed this last week and my wife was seriously ill and had the shakes real bad, so had to use my oldest to film some of it (hard to believe her shakes were less)
3. Huge thanks to my Film Editing Department :)

Hope you all enjoy

A) Thats a lie. He really is that monotone in real life.
B) Well done dude. Proud to have you as my teammate and a friend.

#THPMC and #journeytobetter - Video Thread

Well done Mike! Have to agree the oldest did a well job. Mine probably would have asked question after question.

A) Thats a lie. He really is that monotone in real life.
B) Well done dude. Proud to have you as my teammate and a friend.

Ricky get that boy a new hat. :)

Really good video Mike.

Well done Mike!

Good stuff 441.

1. Blair Witch Called and they want their cinematography back... :alien:

2. Mike is SERIOUS about winning. I can tell the loss still lingers & it's a driving force.

Great job Mike and look forward to the finished results in July.

1. Blair Witch Called and they want their cinematography back... :alien:

2. Mike is SERIOUS about winning. I can tell the loss still lingers & it's a driving force.

Great job Mike and look forward to the finished results in July.

Samsung S4 FTW lol

Wonderful video Mike!

Nice work MD. Love all these videos

nicely done mike

Came out good bro. Go get em

Very nice mike!

Back