Status
Not open for further replies.
y6ydagy8.jpg

Still makes me laugh every time I see it. Had to make it my avatar. She is just so ridiculous

y6ydagy8.jpg

Still makes me laugh every time I see it. Had to make it my avatar. She is just so ridiculous

She looks a lot like my dog, and we have a tiger cat too. Full bred Pit, right? Mine's boxer/pit, so he's not quite as thick.

She looks a lot like my dog, and we have a tiger cat too. Full bred Pit, right? Mine's boxer/pit, so he's not quite as thick.

Awesome. She's actually a mix of pit and mini bull terrier. Thats why she is a little stocky but has an overall smaller frame. The smaller nose is definitely more mini bull terr. Like this little guy
2usyteva.jpg

Awesome. She's actually a mix of pit and mini bull terrier. Thats why she is a little stocky but has an overall smaller frame. The smaller nose is definitely more mini bull terr. Like this little guy

This is my guy.

That face! Definitely looks similar to ours. He's handsome for sure.

This is Sophie today, now 9 months old.
a5e6erus.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

How does it go when you have to say no to that face!! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I rarely, if ever, say no. He's a really good boy :)

It's basically impossible to say no haha. If I do I gotta turn my back because the face coming next is unbearable

This is Athena, our recently returned Aussie from our last litter. The girl who got her was a teenager who didn't have the time. The family actually took two of our puppies from that litter, and the other one belongs to the son, who is doing great with him. Our contract is such that our dogs will be returned at any time if something changes and they can't be kept. We are keeping her this time. We are already working on some obedience training, and in July she will start agility. She is super fast, and can leap like a kangaroo, so agility should fit her well. She is super loving and super playful.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1395282961.567693.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1395282961.567693.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
The village idiot

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395286553.058309.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395286577.224994.jpg

I was watching basketball with a cuddle buddy

my7a6emu.jpg

This was Ole Gray last night.

1912122_637968962943380_1024075319_o.jpg

Aww. I love Aussies. One of my best friends ever was an Aussie/sheltie mix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Aussies are a lot of fun. They are definitely individuals, and so smart. I have been enjoying doing agility with all of ours.

Brix stealing my pillow!

majypeda.jpg

6a5utu9u.jpg

yqa8ase4.jpg

Cody doing what he does best......causing some trouble. :D

This is my favorite thread. So many cute faces in here

Went to the local shelter and found this dog I just fell in love with. He was so calm and when I took him out he just sat on my lap wagging his tail and just completely loving me. It absolutely killed me seeing him in there. They said they just got him a week ago as a stray and dont know what kind of dog but they thinks it is a English bulldog mix. I want him so bad but I already have two labs and a cat and dont know how everyone would do together. It just sucks because if we dont get him I just have to wonder what kind of family took him home

uploadfromtaptalk1396402686913.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396402717234.jpg

Went to the local shelter and found this dog I just fell in love with. He was so calm and when I took him out he just sat on my lap wagging his tail and just completely loving me. It absolutely killed me seeing him in there. They said they just got him a week ago as a stray and dont know what kind of dog but they thinks it is a English bulldog mix. I want him so bad but I already have two labs and a cat and dont know how everyone would do together. It just sucks because if we dont get him I just have to wonder what kind of family took him home
Good luck, hope you get him.

7343B853-FFA3-4606-8471-BE12D0F0A73F_zpsgeg2jmvj.jpg

Our two pet children having a cuddle session tonight.

View attachment 13886

View attachment 13887

What a beautiful dog. I hope he goes to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back