WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

My weapons in my Bag Boy XL bag.

Love the Adams headcovers. Great looking bag can't wait to hear your thoughts on everything.

The new bag is coming together

Very nice BBB!

Very nice BBB!

Thanks Cookie! Can hardly wait to get these out and see what they can do, and to figure out the rest of the bag.

Everytime I drop by this thread and think 'yep next time I'll snap a quick picture and put it up', head out for a game and forget!

Shot out for a quick 9 last night after work. FINALLY remember to take a photo though I have just noticed, headcovers are still on... sigh... its a start.

13610597093_692d7da844_b.jpg

13610583595_d5cccf0ecb_b.jpg

Shot out for a quick 9 last night after work. FINALLY remember to take a photo though I have just noticed, headcovers are still on... sigh... its a start.

13610597093_692d7da844_b.jpg

13610583595_d5cccf0ecb_b.jpg

Very nice!

That's a good looking bag. Need to get some ATVs or something to finish the Taylormade theme off.

As the is just starting for me, I figured I would share the bag that I will be playing for the 2014 season...
One big change for me at the start of the year was replacing my 52* and 56* with a 54*. I had great results with this set-up, I think it just took some of the mental "what ifs" out of my game.

Here is a breakdown of my clubs:
Driver: NikeVR Tour 9.5* Aldila NV 75-X
3W: Titleist 910f 15* Aldila NV 85-XHB: Adams A3 Prototype 22* Aldila NV HB 105-X
IRONS: NikeVR Split Cavity 4-PW DG X-100
SW: Titleist Vokey SM 54* DG Wedge
LW: Titleist Vokey SM 60* DG Wedge
P: Odyssey Protype #7 340g

Bag1_zpsde42dd19.jpg

Love the bag...you just gave me contender to Sun Mountain H2NO bag...I've been pondering over a new one...

THP all the way baby!

THP - improving golfers bags since 2008.

That's a good looking bag. Need to get some ATVs or something to finish the Taylormade theme off.

Thanks mate.

Nah actually prefer the Cleveland 588's. Great wedge. Besides I'm trying to convince my wife I need a rangefinder... so spending on new wedges would be a low priority!

There are some great looking bags in here!

Just cleaned red the shafts and thought I'd throw mine up here, I should have cleaned the wedges because you can actually see them but it was a little muddy today. Now that I look at it closer the tee holder is tacky/ugly, already off.

FGpuEBu.jpg
qQxWv0i.jpg

Edit: one w/o club covers
Vp8Sl0q.jpg

Good looking bag. Those irons were created by a friend of mine (DCI line) and were some for the ages.

Thanks, I love the high irons but the 3 and 4 just sit there, not the clubs fault I'm sure.

Replaced my DHY pro hybirds with these

imagejpg1_zps14ddf18e.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa0ed8ab3.jpg

so, here is my hybrid progression. Like these a lot more.

3 hybrid, Ping G25 AXE shaft reg flex
4 hybrid, Ping I25, Stock reg flex
5 hybrid, Adams Pro Mini, AXE shaft reg flex

imagejpg2_zps3ad38cb3.jpg

imagejpg3_zps21b584a7.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsf563e517.jpg

imagejpg4_zpsaab3d036.jpg

Everyone has such nice bags here. I figured I'd add mine. The past year, I've learned to some clubmaking skills. I'm very ADD about my clubs (ferrules, swing weights, etc.) Hence, every club in my bag has been altered in some way, and has a story. This is a little long!

Driver - Ping G25. I bought it with a stock stiff shaft. I've had my swing speed measured and regular flex was better. I've tried a few different ones, and settled on a Kuro Kage Silver shaft. The Adapter is a golden color. This was purely accidental. I had a shaft in there that was a pain to remove, so I chopped the shaft near the top perfect tipping(to put in my 4 wood) and heated. It started changing color, figured it was trashed, so just kept heating to see what the final color was. It ended up being structurally sound and looks great!

4 wood. Ping G25. Bought it with a stock regular flex. On of the shafts I tried in my driver was a Matrix Radix HD6. That looked great with the gold adapter. I got the Kuro Kage, so chopped the Matrix and installed in the 4 wood. I've only hit it on the range. So far so good.

3 hybrid. Ping G25. I bought this was a stock stiff flex. When i decided I needed regular flex, I bought an XCalibur Hybrid shaft. This shaft is awesome.

4 and 5 hybrid. Adams DHY Pro. I bought them as heads. I had a few Aldilla Proto By You pulls from a yonex set i bought. Installed them in the heads. Swingweight was a little high so I bought some Taylormade weights to bring them down. The weights screw on, but aren't quite the right type. I will buy some correct ones when Adams finally sells thouse.

6-pw Fourteen TC 1000. I bought these for a song, and had them refinished by The Iron Factory. They came out great. These are extremely soft. They had DG200 when I bought them. They now haev Nippon 1050 reg flex and couldn't be happier

52 Fourteen J Spec. Just a cool looking wedge. I traded for this (and the 56) I had some new Vega wedges but didn't care for them, so those were traded. When I got this, it had a Nippon 950 HT shaft. Too light, and didn't care for the swing weight. I bought a KBS Tour regular flex pw shaft and installed. Matches my set better.

56 and 60. Fourteen RM 11's. They both had Nippon 950 HT. Installed a KBS wedge shaft into the 56, and a DG spinner shaft into the 60. I had some epoxy left in the spinner and couldn't remove. I later found out they had pro soft inserts in the narrow part, which is why the epoxy was "stuck" . I tried heating the shaft where I thought the epoxy was, hoping it would melt and fall out of the tip. I ended up with a scorch mark on the shaft. Tried cleaning with bar keeprs friend, and left a "dull mark" on the shaft. I figured it was trashed, had some sand paper laying around, and just decided to sand the shaft to see the effect. Man, this shaft looks look now! removed the pro soft insert, and this thing is Money

Putter - Scotty Studio 5. Got it and looks great. It has a chocolate finish I didn't care for, so cleaned it up with bar keepers friend for this raw look. I'm undecided if I want to attempt refinishing, so it's like this for now.

All woods and hybrids have Golf Pride New Decades (green on the pings, white on the Adams), and the rest have black Lamkin I-lines.

Excuse the million pictures!

image_zps94170d4d.jpg

image_zpsbde497c0.jpg

image_zpsbfd9a7b6.jpg

image_zpsfee17c70.jpg

image_zps73a5d3d9.jpg

image_zps886d85bd.jpg

image_zps2aba4600.jpg

image_zps5b0b7235.jpg

image_zpsdb5a44b5.jpg

image_zpsc11e2c02.jpg

image_zps226c9ad0.jpg

image_zps39b988cf.jpg

image_zpsf1f084ae.jpg

image_zpsdf6b63c1.jpg

image_zps597c1a2a.jpg

image_zpsb34cb2f3.jpg

image_zps525830dd.jpg

image_zps71d31320.jpg

^Those TC 1000's are great irons. That sole grind is amazing on them.^

New bag added today. Clubs stayed the same.

What is that bag I love it

Limited Edition Callaway HL5 that was made to commemorate Arnold Palmer's last win at Augusta 50 yrs ago. They have a staff bag and this stand bag was just released. I had to jump on it.

What is that bag I love it

There selling them at dicks sporting goods. Seen Peoria had two of them. Its in honor of Arnold Palmer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back