Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Cap

Votes: 62 83.8%

• Total voters

Acuna

Reaction score
Handicap
long irons
Visor or Cap on the golf course. What do you wear and why?

Both. Since I have THP hats in both visor and hat, I wear both, but normally go the hat route.

I like both.... When it is really sunny out I typically wear the hat due to some skin cancer history in my family. If it is a low UV day or cooler then I usually rock the visor

Hat for this bald head :)

Hat all the way

When my hair wasn't buzzed I'd wear a visor on the rare occasion, but I'll take a hat 99/100 times.

Yeah, I am a hat man myself. I was picking up an Orange Whip today at Golfsmith and saw an XHot Visor and almost pulled the trigger until I saw it was $24.00 and I just didn't want to spend that when I don't need it.....

Hat for me.

Normally I'm a cap, but I enjoy a good visor as well!

I've got too large of a head for most hats to fit comfortable. I am huge fan of the high crown visors.

I wear hats on the course or when traveling. And I wear my THP visor all the time around the house doing errands. I don't care how bald I am…

Sounds crazy but depends on my mood. I have a ton of hats, but all comes down to what matches my clothes that day.

Cap all the way. I keep the head shaved and burn easily...achieving a visor tan line isn't anywhere on my to do list.

I used to only wear a hat, but the last couple of years I've started to wear a visor more and more.

I need to add some visors to the rotation.

I wear caps.

Cap, cap, and more cap. I don't even understand how visors have survived so long with golfers being the only seemingly acceptable demographic for their continued existence. I'm even more likely to rock a fedora than a visor.

Predominantly a visor wearer (90% of the time), though I have a couple of hats too.

Im a cap guy until it gets above 85 then its visor for obvious reasons.

I just want to be like you.

Let's run down the list

THP Hall of Famer - Check
Bridgestone Staffer - Check
Cobra Staffer - Check
Team Paradise Captain - Check
High Crown Visor - ....

Cap always, visor just don't feel right.

Cap, never have I used a visor. If I had longer hair...maybe.

Back