External Phone Batteries

In my case, I am often on long, boring conference calls that suck the battery life out of my phone. I don't want to drop off the call to swap batteries (though I do have a spare on me if I know I am going to be out of pocket for an extended period) The other benefit of the Mophie is that I can charge my SkyCaddie, Nexus 7 tablet and Bluetooth speaker with it.

I didn't even think about being able to charge my SkyCaddie with one of these. That makes it even more worth while.

Looks like a solid deal. Was looking for one not too long ago and many reviews of various batteries indicated that the battery pack only has like 500 cycles. You seen anything on this one that would indicate that?
I have not read on this one how long it would last.

I have another Anker charger that is similar, just smaller, that has lasted me a couple years without issue.

Looks like a solid deal. Was looking for one not too long ago and many reviews of various batteries indicated that the battery pack only has like 500 cycles. You seen anything on this one that would indicate that?

What's the external you have on your phone?

What's the external you have on your phone?

Skiva protective case, Apple MFI certified

$25 on Amazon. Will give me one full charge on my phone, works really well.

Checking it out, Thanks!

That looks nice too. The one thing I saw on the one I linked was that it charged devices faster with their IQ system, do you know if this one has that feature? On the jackery that I have, it just charges so slow!
I just read up on the IQ system, and now I want it! Haha.

I'm currently giving this one a very, very hard look.

I'm looking at that one, but the version that comes with the wall and car chargers.

What screen protector do you use with it?

So for $10 more it includes a dedicated car charger and an outlet port, but no cord. Interesting.

Are you talking about the cord from the device to the wall charger? I think it does include that (since it is a micro USB cord).

• Package contents: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro3 External Battery, Anker® 18W Dual-Port Car Charger, Anker® 18W Dual-Port Wall Charger, micro USB cable, travel pouch, user manuals.

Are you talking about the cord from the device to the wall charger? I think it does include that (since it is a micro USB cord).

• Package contents: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro3 External Battery, Anker® 18W Dual-Port Car Charger, Anker® 18W Dual-Port Wall Charger, micro USB cable, travel pouch, user manuals.

Yup you're right, I was only looking at photos from it. Pretty sure this is the one I'll be trying.

What screen protector do you use with it?

Nothing over the screen specifically. I'm more concerned with corners if it gets dropped which is rare.

I use a mophie charging case with my iPhone and it works pretty good

I like the Mophie cases as well and have been using them for skiing for many years. Internal phone battery life in 15 degree weather is lousy.

Just got my mophie. It's slick. Literally. Afraid I'm gonna drop this if I'm not careful.

Seems to charge like it should tho.

Just received my Mophie case today! Have some THP trips coming up and want to be prepared!

Just received my Mophie case today! Have some THP trips coming up and want to be prepared!

I was going to quit using mine after TheKing but I harems taken it off yet. It still takes me from 10% to about 80% and I have had zero issues thus far.

I may still quit using it since I have easy access to charging at work so I can slim my phone back down but it has been a very worthwhile investment.

Back