Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

The schmorefast for the outing will be in my feather apps 10 day schmorefast tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers

The schmorefast for the outing will be in my feather apps 10 day schmorefast tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers

Lol I really had to think about this for a second.. Then it clicked haha

Man I feel bad for 441, Rob, and GregDan. They are going to have to carry quite a bit of dead weight with them next weekend. Oh well, at least we will have some fun! :alien:

Man I feel bad for 441, Rob, and GregDan. They are going to have to carry quite a bit of dead weight with them next weekend. Oh well, at least we will have some fun! :alien:

Stop it Tyler I will start calling you a sandbagger

U better be bsing

Stop it Tyler I will start calling you a sandbagger

U better be bsing

Of course I'm sandbagging. I'm playing real well thanks to a micro lesson the other day on something that was plaguing me. Really happy with how I played today. Next week looks great too, should be able to golf most of the week to prep.

You sandbagging son of a gun. I like it. Watch out everyone. Team PluffDeansGreg is coming for ya!

Of course I'm sandbagging. I'm playing real well thanks to a micro lesson the other day on something that was plaguing me. Really happy with how I played today. Next week looks great too, should be able to golf most of the week to prep.

Awesome dude.

I had some 15 putts last night

And 30 other garbage shots

Awesome dude.

I had some 15 putts last night

And 30 other garbage shots

All we need is the Betti. Not sure if I'll be rolling the Versa or regular MXM, but we won't need to worry with awesome approaches.

I really wish this was a month later so I could make it!

Part of me loves that no one from my team is on here to smack talk. It will make it all the more sweeter when we win.

Part of me loves that no one from my team is on here to smack talk. It will make it all the more sweeter when we win.

Judges: Is that smack talk??? Haha Adam, you're a comedian.

7aqe8yde.jpg

Have we heard the status update from mbowker yet?

First peek at the forecast is up! 54 and partly cloudy. Winds 8mph. Probably be around 40 at tee time.

no weather talk! :)

I think you previously developed a code when referring to the feather schmorefast, the 10 day schmorefast. Let's see how that works. ;)

I think you previously developed a code when referring to the feather schmorefast, the 10 day schmorefast. Let's see how that works. ;)

Much better. The schmorefast looks promising. Always a fan of good feather

Id maybe reach out to mbowker just to be on the safe side so that we can even things out with the waiting list if need be seeing this is only 9 days away.

I have. No change on his status as of now. He is still in.

All trash talking aside, I can't wait for this. Down to single digit countdown and THP is gonna take this thing!

I requested to see if we could get our groups paired together on the starting tee boxes. Let the fun begin from the get-go.

I requested to see if we could get our groups paired together on the starting tee boxes. Let the fun begin from the get-go.

One would think that bringing in this many groups they would be able to accommodate a small request.

Is it the 12th yet? Can not wait any longer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back