Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

I sure hope mbowker and Strohs don't take this personal-like. Half their team just bailed on them! Maybe if they showered more or something...

I'm not scared to golf with them! I have nose plugs used for swimming. :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No promises, but I'm gonna talk it over with the "war dept."(snagged that from a THPer post) and see if I could add this to my agenda.

Would love to ask some skimmer questions but I'll check the thread...

I really wish I could get out of this & head to MI in 2 weeks, but my wife will be taking my boys to baseball & basketball games, so we got no backup. Maybe Strohs can get Miller, Bud, or Adams to make an appropriate foursome

I've got two that are in for sure as long as we have the room.

Who is tracking? Do we still need them?

Going to move

Rbarthle17

rbarthle17’s +1

To the two open spots as my +3 want to be paired with me.

Going to move

Rbarthle17

rbarthle17’s +1

That sounds good to me. They ringers?

That sounds good to me. They ringers?

Far from ringers. I'll be amazed if the ginger even manages to hit the ball.

Great people and a lot of fun to hang with though.

Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

Far from ringers. I'll be amazed if the ginger even manages to hit the ball.

Great people and a lot of fun to hang with though.

Fun to golf with is all that matters.
He said ginger lol

He is a full fledged ginger. His name is Chris, but he answers only to Red. Caries about a 500 HDCP but is one of the funniest guys I've met.

Going to move

Rbarthle17

rbarthle17’s +1

This is for the showering comment, isn't it?

First post updated. Added TIB to waiting list. Never did hear from Toolman, should he be moved down the list?

First post updated. Added TIB to waiting list. Never did hear from Toolman, should he be moved down the list?

Maybe shoot him a pm..Might have just been busy

He is a full fledged ginger. His name is Chris, but he answers only to Red. Caries about a 500 HDCP but is one of the funniest guys I've met.
Is Red a carpenter by chance?

If you're still looking for people, put me down as 99% in. I just need to confirm a place to watch the dog for the day when I get home from the Louisiana Invitational next week.

My team is solid, solid gold ! With a little bit of pink!

Can't go wrong with that. We can let all these other teams talk. No need from us...

Maybe we should start talking. Because when we card a -13 we can just say we told you so

If you're still looking for people, put me down as 99% in. I just need to confirm a place to watch the dog for the day when I get home from the Louisiana Invitational next week.

Hi,
Yes, I was busy...
I'm in if it's still open...

We've got 2 people ready for a spot. Let's make it happen cap'n.

Back