DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the DFW crew I am planning on playing sky creek ranch tomorrow morning around 9 ish if anyone wants to join.

For the DFW crew I am planning on playing sky creek ranch tomorrow morning around 9 ish if anyone wants to join.
If this would have happened two weeks ago, I would have been all over this. But I have to be at work at 0600 in the morning. Sorry I can't join you, but you should enjoy the course. The place has some really fun holes and some tough holes too. Definitely a good challenge.
Next time your in town, let us know and we can get the DFW crew together and you can see how great this place can be.

Man I wish I could swing it. Would love to get another round with you. When are you headed back home?

I can't play in this cause I'll be chasing feral hogs in the woods, but just in case you guys haven't seen it...

Fossil Creek - Taylor Made Classic(1).JPG

I can't play in this cause I'll be chasing feral hogs in the woods, but just in case you guys haven't seen it...

View attachment 13888
Fossil does a bunch of pretty cool little deals like that.
Are you coming back into town anytime soon?

Fossil does a bunch of pretty cool little deals like that.
Are you coming back into town anytime soon?

I'm in town now... but I won't be in town that weekend. I leave Friday morning and come home on Sunday afternoon... 3-day hunt.

View attachment 13888
They have these with several of the sponsors over near me at Indian creek allot, will see if anyone wants to pair up and play one. They divide flights out and give prizes for them as well as Raffles--so they are pretty fun. Usually the same as a round would be, but just a little added fun with chance for prizes etc.

No worries guys, I was just checking. I am in town probably until this Sunday.
Then I will be in san Antonio for 3 weeks.
Going to the ranger game tomorrow night, should be fun.

The DFW crew rocks. Makes me want to retire here. But man it is already getting hot!

No worries guys, I was just checking. I am in town probably until this Sunday.
Then I will be in san Antonio for 3 weeks.
Going to the ranger game tomorrow night, should be fun.

The DFW crew rocks. Makes me want to retire here. But man it is already getting hot!

We still on for a round Thursday or Friday?

I wanna play some golf today, is anyone free?

I'm signed up for PVGA on Saturday. Hope to see at least one other THP'er there!

Flexible, you just barely started.

Yes but during the week most work is from home, and as long as I get it done they dont care what time I do it,
And grad school is only 2 days a week with homework can be done whenever!

hence the reason im usually up at 3am! Cant play golf at night.

I'm signed up for PVGA on Saturday. Hope to see at least one other THP'er there!

I'll be there. Need to get ready for PGA National.

Yes but during the week most work is from home, and as long as I get it done they dont care what time I do it

That's how I roll

May attempt to join up in the next week or two. Family in town this weekend though.

Yes but during the week most work is from home, and as long as I get it done they dont care what time I do it,
And grad school is only 2 days a week with homework can be done whenever!

But night golf is fun. Just wear a bright headlight and use glow in the dark balls.

Your living the good life, I know. Some of us have to work TO MUCH, in my opinion.
We need to get together sometime soon. Easter, Love is in the Air, family, etc. Just hard to get together and play anymore. Going to have to make it happen.

May attempt to join up in the next week or two. Family in town this weekend though.

But night golf is fun. Just wear a bright headlight and use glow in the dark balls.

Your living the good life, I know. Some of us have to work TO MUCH, in my opinion.
We need to get together sometime soon. Easter, Love is in the Air, family, etc. Just hard to get together and play anymore. Going to have to make it happen.

True story. Bertha is here waiting to tempt you!!

What about the 12 of April Eddie? Im free all day

Need to check with the wife about daughters birthday parties. There are like 4 scheduled. But if not, YES.
I will let you know that I have already played with the Bertha and the Alpha on course. Loved them both. I will have one after my lessons are complete in June. Kind of hard to change drivers though. I am hitting the R9 better than ever. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back