Thanks for the info, it is great getting to play a course this nice. I will be out there by 9:30 taking in the scenery and warming up the "renewed" APEX irons.
Amazingly they had another small issue with the order, I requested the A wedge be made the same length as the P wedge and it came a .50" shorter (as standard). I was just going to live with it, but they just called and are drop shipping another A wedge at the correct length.
Great customer service and nice people!

I'm aiming to be there around 10:30, then. Thanks for confirming. That will give me time to have breakfast with my wife and little man before hitting the road since he'll be in bed by the time I get home and won't see him the rest of the day.

I should be checked in and hanging by the practice area by 10:30.
Which reminds me, this is a "no carts in the parking lot" golf club so drop your clubs off where all the carts are staged. Also, the practice area is across the street so plan on just driving over there from the clubhouse if you plan on any practicing/warming up.

The first tee is back on the same side as the clubhouse. Kind of a confusing layout because there aren't any signs that I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're going to get lost in the south Georgia wilderness. If somehow I die first, don't eat me.

Cigar smokers? I do and would like to be paired with a fellow air polluter if possible. I will bring some extras to share.

Cigar smokers? I do and would like to be paired with a fellow air polluter if possible. I will bring some extras to share.

I am a partaker in the air pollution you speak of. Sox and I will be mostly walking with my future stepson driving the cart.. but there are two spots to join our 4 some :)

Well, I've had a change of plans and won't be able to make it. :-(

If we're committed to paying for all the spots, let me know & I'll be glad to pay for mine.

Well, I've had a change of plans and won't be able to make it. :-(

If we're committed to paying for all the spots, let me know & I'll be glad to pay for mine.

Sorry to hear you cant make it. I wasnt required to pay for the spots so its no biggy. Hope you can make the next one.

We're going to get lost in the south Georgia wilderness. If somehow I die first, don't eat me.

Just run like hell Greg if someone tells you to "squeal like a pig boy" and you should be OK

I'm no Warren Beatty.

I'm pretty excited about tomorrow. Ready to play this awesome course and meet you fellas. Btw, I'm a smoker as well... just in case that's how the pairings were being made. But if paired with a non smoker I'll most definitely be respectful of others.

I also really hope the weather clears up, or at least the chances of rain decrease some. I'll be there rain or shine though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am leaving Lakeland in about a hour to drive up and will be in the bar having a beer at the Holiday Inn by 7pm or so. (if there is a bar). That front looks pretty nasty, hope it picks up speed and get though by morning.

I for one hate the smell of a Cigar burning if I am not smoking it, so I understand people not wanting to be near it. I try to ride with a smoker when possible so not to offend anyone.

Okay so for the ones that dont want to waste money. I just got off the phone with the pro shop one last time and like with most courses they do offer a raincheck if lightning decided to show up.

If not just some dedicated golfers on a challenging course playing in some great weather :)

Okay so for the ones that dont want to waste money. I just got off the phone with the pro shop one last time and like with most courses they do offer a raincheck if lightning decided to show up.

If not just some dedicated golfers on a challenging course playing in some great weather :)

Unless a monsoon is absolutely killing the place as I drive south from Warner Robins, I'll be there. Hell, I may just show up and we'll do lunch or something for S&Gs.

My frog togs and I will be there.

I am not a smoker and have mild allergies. I'd prefer to pair with a non-smoker and stay upwind of the rest, who are more than welcome to puff away to their hearts content if they like. :)

Unless a monsoon is absolutely killing the place as I drive south from Warner Robins, I'll be there. Hell, I may just show up and we'll do lunch or something for S&Gs.

Drive safe yoi have very valuable cargo...I want you to make it too ofcourse. .

I am leaving Lakeland in about a hour to drive up and will be in the bar having a beer at the Holiday Inn by 7pm or so. (if there is a bar). That front looks pretty nasty, hope it picks up speed and get though by morning.

I for one hate the smell of a Cigar burning if I am not smoking it, so I understand people not wanting to be near it. I try to ride with a smoker when possible so not to offend anyone.

Have a safe trip! I believe that HI does have a bar. If not, there are plenty of other places in Valdosta that will be more than happy to hook you up. If I was anywhere near there, I would come join you for a cold one. Currently driving back from NW GA after having worked there the last 2 days.

A little rain never hurt anyone.

A) That I do, that I do....
B) gee, thanks.

okay truthfully I want you to make it regardless of the cargo... its just she calls to me and I am a putter hoe...I mean just in the presents of her im sure you hear the whispers???

Okay okay..long diatance fist pound for a safe journey :cool:

A little rain never hurt anyone.

Its funny..when we were all younger you got laughed at if you didnt play outside in the rain with your friends...now if its raining and your outside playing with your friends people laugh...hmmm

Have to admit, when I saw earlier it was 80% chance of rain in Valdosta tomorrow I was a little worried. Looks like we will be OK though. It's either fizzling out or the heavy stuff is coming later because it's only 30% through 3pm.

Looking forward to this. I have a specific need to resolve some pent up frustration with #4. It's straight up evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made it to the H.I. weather is nice.....

Back