When do you expect to start taking deposits etc?

I am hoping we hear about the Callaway THP Event before hand as that is the only thing that could keep me away, THP Events take all precedence and especially Calllaway Events.

When do you expect to start taking deposits etc?

I am hoping we hear about the Callaway THP Event before hand as that is the only thing that could keep me away, THP Events take all precedence and especially Calllaway Events.

Going to post a sign up thread in about 3 weeks (2 months out). I believe I have to pay the full amount for all 1 month out, so I figured 1 month for people to decide and send me the money.

Good deal, we had fun last year on the coast but it was just not near as good course wise as Kinderlou imo.

And being coastal golf it blew 20 mph+

I hated missing the last Gethering, but it looks like I should be able to make this one. I am looking forward to it!!!

I'm a strong maybe at this point. I have a hectic fall coming up.

I hate that we are going to lose some of the UGA/UF contingent. But I know it's hard to get around.

I'm a strong maybe at this point. I have a hectic fall coming up.

I hate that we are going to lose some of the UGA/UF contingent. But I know it's hard to get around.
The strong maybe needs to turn into a definite yes in the next month! You know a gethering at Kinderlou is not something that you want to miss!

After spending this past weekend at the ultimate gathering with 50 other THPers, I'm so ready for this. Need to do some recruiting and fill it up.

This is quite the exclusive club.

3b92fcc99ce1af41838ce7747d0e5825.jpg

I'm mostly impressed with the staff tailor the gethering has

GA/FL gethering

I feel like a lot of thought went into the trophy, until Ken. Then it looks like “Greg bring the trophy?”

“…eh, that bowl over there holding the fake fruit aught to do…”

This you could call the worlds largest cocktail party.

I feel like a lot of thought went into the trophy, until Ken. Then it looks like “Greg bring the trophy?”

“…eh, that bowl over there holding the fake fruit aught to do…”

I'll have you know quite a bit of discussion went into that trophy, and I had to go to more than one place to find it. Granted, there was a definite ladies' tennis trophy theme going, but the biggest platter type thing wasn't near as cumbersome as the giant bowl.

I'll have you know quite a bit of discussion went into that trophy, and I had to go to more than one place to find it. Granted, there was a definite ladies' tennis trophy theme going, but the biggest platter type thing wasn't near as cumbersome as the giant bowl.

I had no doubt. Plus, you could fit two dozen cider donuts in that thing.

After some internet sleuthing, it appears both UGA and UF have their bye week on the 26th and 27th of October next year...

This is quite the exclusive club.

3b92fcc99ce1af41838ce7747d0e5825.jpg

There are a lot of THP HOF tags in that photo...

and @v.man has all of them!!

Welcome to the brotherhood, Ken!!
You should be receiving your packet about dues in the mail soon..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back