Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited:
I'd be interested. Depending on when.

Sounds like a great idea to me. Havent played much golf in GA so this would be fun to meet up and play somewhere new!

I'd be down for Valdosta. I think Dawg has family down that way, so I think he'd probably be in as well.

I'm in. Guaranteed.

I'd be interested.

Maybe we try a location a little further north ​(like Atlanta)

I'd be interested.

Jerk. If you can make it to my house, at least, you can sleep in the trunk the other two hours.

Jerk. If you can make it to my house, at least, you can sleep in the trunk the other two hours.

Warner Robbins would be a pretty good location as well. We could even try to go a couple hours more north of that.

:alien:

Jacksonville is 6hrs from both Miami and Atlanta. Sounds like the obvious location ;-)

I'd be interested.

Only if the big shot lawyer can get us on East Lake. Although it finishes w/ a par 3.

I'd be interested.

You could try one a little further south, like Tallahassee.

Jacksonville is 6hrs from both Miami and Atlanta. Sounds like the obvious location ;-)
We can barely get Jacksonville to drive a few hours to Orlando.

Only if the big shot lawyer can get us on East Lake. Although it finishes w/ a par 3.

I'll try to locate a big shot lawyer first. I understand that they do exist, although I certainly am not one of them. I can suggest some excellent public courses that have Par 3s as the 16th or 17th hole. Seems like a reasonable compromise.

I'd be interested.

Or Albany. After the snow melts.

So jealous of you guys down there.

Or Albany. After the snow melts.

So jealous of you guys down there.

We have one of those in Georgia, although the locals pronounce it "al-BAY-knee" -- seriously.

I'd come if it was in Jax, not sure about Valdosta or ATL though, would be a toughie.

Jax has had a pretty strong showing the last few events in Sarasota and Orlando - including the TM Ultimate Testing coming up.

Valdosta is around 4 hours from ATL and would require an overnight stay. Certainly doable though. Plenty of cheap hotels in the area. Kinderlou Forest is an excellent DL3 design. Stone Creek is a decent public course much cheaper than Kinderlou. Also a course in the AFB nearby. Only 3 public courses I know in the area.

Im definitely down, I live in valdosta! Lol. The course in quitman is reasonable and decent, francis lake in lakepark is okay..short but nice greens, and kinderlou is absolutly amazing.. its a stretch but I may be able to get a discounted rate there if there are a few of us... im also willing to travel either way to meet and play with some thp'ers!!

I think they're finally coming around. Troyful and Roy were at the first testing as well as The Gauntlet. Now there's that other guy from Jax, the golfer, you know the one, I forget his screenname. He's seen the light. Valdosta should be no more than an hour and a half for them.

Jax has had a pretty strong showing the last few events in Sarasota and Orlando - including the TM Ultimate Testing coming up.
Yep, and I appreciated the heck out of those guys
I think they're finally coming around. Troyful and Roy were at the first testing as well as The Gauntlet. Now there's that other guy from Jax, the golfer, you know the one, I forget his screenname. He's seen the light. Valdosta should be no more than an hour for them.
Good golf in Valdosta. Springtime would be great time of year.

I would certainly be interested.

Valdosta is around 4 hours from ATL and would require an overnight stay. Certainly doable though. Plenty of cheap hotels in the area. Kinderlou Forest is an excellent DL3 design. Stone Creek is a decent public course much cheaper than Kinderlou. Also a course in the AFB nearby. Only 3 public courses I know in the area.

Moody afb, quiet pines is a nice course. ( my somewhat home course) Well tsken care of..greens are dormant right now.. it has a little distance and ooen fairways. But its only 9 holes with 2 different location's for tee boxes. I dont mind it but some may not feel like playing the same holes 2 times...

Good golf in Valdosta. Springtime would be great time of year.

Kinda what I'm thinking. Last year the invitationals started in mid March, but there were seven of them. Once the THP Events calendar fills out with some more specifics we should be able to start weeding out some good weekends around the end of February or early March.

Back