Visor or Cap

• Visor

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Cap

Votes: 62 83.8%

• Total voters
Visor for me. Some people who wear caps look great but I am not one of those.

Usually nothing, if it's raining I'll throw on a cap.

I just don't like how I look in a visor. Some people can pull it off though. I'm with the cap all day long.

Hat for protection on my increasingly sparse dome. Prefer not to wear either but my scalp can't handle it anymore with less protection up there than in years past.

No half hat for this guy!

I have both, but never, ever wear the visor.

I go visor, because I believe in the old wives tale that wearing a hat all the time will make you go bald. I'm actually pretty sure that Science proves the opposite is true, since significant exposure of your hair to the Sun will thin your hair. But that's why I wear visor.

~Rock

I'll go visor when I have hair and a cap when I shave my head.

Grip n Rip
@bigtazzGOLF

Neither. I find both distracting when swinging.

In general though, I prefer visors. Maybe it is because I have a lot of hair, but my head stays cooler.

I'm an equal opportunity employer. Pretty equal for both

I voted hat because I just don't like visors... for the golf course I sometimes wear a flat brimmed hat similar to what Greg Norman wore while on the tour. It provides shade for my ears which a baseball style hat doesn't... but then again, it's been a while since I was on the golf course.

My teenage daughters tell me I look terrible in a visor so it is hats all the way. They also hate when I wear pink shirts but those I refuse to give up. Just added a pair of pink pants that I cant wait to spring on them!

Young people, wear a hat or a LOT of sunscreen. Had a piece cut out of my head and my face a while back from never wearing a hat in the florida sun for 35 years. Skin Cancer sucks and you have to prevent it now!

Hat for me. Some guys can pull the visor off. I am not one of them.

Have to say I have never once worn a visor.. No reason why.. Just haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go with the visor, as i enjoy the extra ventilation...and i have a big melon, so i generally go with the high brim.

Hats only. Visors look lame on me. I actually have strong feelings about visors, similar to what many think of my flat brims, but I'll keep them to myself :devil:

My big head looks stupid in a BDV

When I do wear something on my head, it's a hat. I just can't pull off the visor look. Sometimes I go without. Hats give me a headache after a while. Not sure why, or if it's all in my head, but I can't wear a hat for a long period of time.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Cap only for me, im not a fan of visor's.

Hat for me to keep the sun off my head. I like the look of visors a lot but I need the protection the hat provides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hat outside of golf but I wear a visor to golf most of the time, it just feels cooler unless the melon is getting sunburn.

Back