Bettinardi Putter Thread

The F.I.T. on the SS series is awesome, as hawk mentioned check out at least that SS15

So betti fans.. I didnt want to scroll through all these pages so if thisnis skimming my bad..
What are your opinions on the standard matt kuchar betti model 1?

I'm sure it feels and looks awesome in person, but haven't ever rolled it. Big wide flange on that one, right?

Yes sir.. thats what attricted me to it. That and the face milling is just beautimus to me. Should have one in my putter hoe'ing hands tomorrow. :) First betti

Nice! You're a lucky one.

kuchar-model1-std-face-670x420.jpg

Sexy!

I know have a problem, but its a great problem to have.. so excited.

thats pretty awesome looking, Id rock the heck out of it

I shall.. love my other putters but they are taking a break for this one...

Still pondering an SS9 one day. Would like to grab one and do a custom paintfill.

Yes sir.. thats what attricted me to it. That and the face milling is just beautimus to me. Should have one in my putter hoe'ing hands tomorrow. :) First betti

I know have a problem, but its a great problem to have.. so excited.
No wonder you can recognize the signs... Oh, BTW I think it's a pretty safe bet that within 2 weeks you will be pondering if not purchasing your next Betti. They really are that seductive err I mean great.

So after an 1 inch off and a new pure grip big dog in white to match the beautifil head cover she is ready to present...
ymeruby7.jpg

besuhe5u.jpg

emu5ureh.jpg

u2a4uhes.jpg

y7ysuvus.jpg

I love all my putters, I do. However this one is at the top for appearance and feel. Even with an ich too long and a skinny grip I still fell in love.

Ofcoursebill still play all my putters, but shes the main sqeeze right now

I would be lying if I didn't say the BB1F was ticking my fancy.

Wow Golferbest...she's a beauty. If you ever get tired of her, please pm me first :)

Wow Golferbest...she's a beauty. If you ever get tired of her, please pm me first :)

I will, however being completely honest shes probably not going anywhere. She kicked the seemores and the scotty' s out instantly.

The deep flange is so appealing to my eyes. The different millingz on the face are just gourgous. The head is nice and heavy but the face is soft.

Had a little trouble with her before the shortning and make over, but the waybshe feels now is borderline perfect for me. :)

Have had the BB1 in play for 3 rounds now. It's not a miracle stick that putts for you but one thing that I am absolutely loving about my Betti is the confidence I have just 100% knowing that 6 footer for birdie is going in the hole every single time.

After some continuing putting woes, I put the BB1 CounterBalance in play, and modified my grip just a touch. Since then, I have been mostly happy with my improvement in putting. My average is 36/round, and I have been below that, including a 30 and a couple of 32s, since the switch in putter and grip. Such great looking putters. It's possible that the huge red grip, that screams "BETTINARDI" could be distracting, but it is working great for me - my hand placement is very consistent based on the lettering.

Hey Bettinardi brethren. I'm now a member of the bettinardi club. Just bought a queen b 5. Haven't gotten it yet, but pictures of it are awesome

congrats

Nice, looking forward to hearing how she works for you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Does Betti no longer make a #9 style mid mallet? I was eyeing the BB34 awhile back but can no longer find it. Did something replace it?

i'm in the club! my dad had a basically brand new betti/mizuno bc1 in his closet. i kinda wanna collect all the bc series, but i know they are a little hard to find now.

Back