Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ian Desmond hits one into the corner that gets stuck between the padding in the fence and Justin Upton throws his hands up, but the umps don't kill the play. Inside the park HR, but was overturned after review and he was sent to 2nd. He gets caught stealing the very next play. Still 1-0 Braves

So Ian Desmond hits one into the corner that gets stuck between the padding in the fence and Justin Upton throws his hands up, but the umps don't kill the play. Inside the park HR, but was overturned after review and he was sent to 2nd. He gets caught stealing the very next play. Still 1-0 Braves

I got the espn text about the itp hr and was like wth did 2 outfielders crash into the wall?

I got the espn text about the itp hr and was like wth did 2 outfielders crash into the wall?

It was strange. Justin could've played it because it didn't look like it was really stuck, but the ball didn't bounce back to him.

I was listening to the game and apparently the ball wasn't really wedged under the padding, it just stopped dead in it's tracks. Upton was calling for a dead ball and the ump let it go for the home run. It went under review and the ump in NY called it a ground rule double. The announces also mentioned that Upton simply picked the ball up and tossed it in after the play giving the appearance that it was in fact a playable ball. Desmond proceeds to steal a base and gets tagged out in a run down.

I was listening to the game and apparently the ball wasn't really wedged under the padding, it just stopped dead in it's tracks. Upton was calling for a dead ball and the ump let it go for the home run. It went under review and the ump in NY called it a ground rule double. The announces also mentioned that Upton simply picked the ball up and tossed it in after the play giving the appearance that it was in fact a playable ball. Desmond proceeds to steal a base and gets tagged out in a run down.

I was watching the game and the ball stopped when it was stuck under the fence instead of bouncing back to him. It was obvious.

The official ruling:

Both Uptons continue to be terrible this year. 0-for-8 with 6Ks today.

Carpenter gives up a hit and a walk, then strikes out LaRoche, Zimmerman, and Harper to hold on to a 2-1 Braves lead headed to the 9th.

KIpnis locked up 6 years for $52M...a STEAL for the Indians!

Kimbrel comes in and gets em 1-2-3 in the 9th. Braves beat the Nats 2-1!

harperhit2.gif

I was watching the game and the ball stopped when it was stuck under the fence instead of bouncing back to him. It was obvious.

The official ruling:

I was listening to the Nats broadcast, and they made it sound like it was a playable ball :beat-up:

I was listening to the Nats broadcast, and they made it sound like it was a playable ball :beat-up:

You mean to tell me home team broadcasters can be biased? :alien:

Listening to Indians home opener...chisenhall as DH?
might as well go with giambi

Colabello is hot. The tribe is in trouble.

Whats a colabello? Sounds like a disease.

I am going to tomorrow's game too

What a snooze fest. Hope you can stay awake.

What a snooze fest. Hope you can stay awake.

Free tix and step dad's cousin is pitching. ..first place on the line lol

I really hope Kyle has a good year.

Whats a colabello? Sounds like a disease.

I am going to tomorrow's game too

He is going to feel like a disease to the tribe. A HR in his first AB tonight makes 7 RBI's in his last 2 games.

He is going to feel like a disease to the tribe. A HR in his first AB tonight makes 7 RBI's in his last 2 games.

I think I almost picked him up in a league

I think I almost picked him up in a league

I would guess he is still available in a lot of leagues. Not much versatility as far as position goes however.

I would guess he is still available in a lot of leagues. Not much versatility as far as position goes however.

Needed 1b
Al only can replace Swisher for now

Well hello Swisher

3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back