Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

You enjoy your music. Our team will be dancing to the sounds of the ball falling in the cup early and often all day long.

You enjoy your music. Our team will be dancing to the sounds of the ball falling in the cup early and often all day long.

Ha ha ha, you got the humor part down!

Of course I want your team to do well!

I like the sound of that. :bananadance::banana:

pun intended

Well, the surgeon was on the phone with the wife when I got home from work. The surgery is too high risk because of her pulmonary hypertension, so they want to take a more conservative approach. It will be an outpatient procedure in which they inject "beads" of medication directly into the tumor via catheter, which is supposed to kill it. It's a benign tumor, so no cancer, the risk is this type of tumor can hemmorage if left alone, particularly this one because it bled back in December, so the risk of it happening again is higher and they believe if it bled again she she could die in minutes. This medication is supposed to seal it off so to speak. The down side is they may have to do the procedure more than once and and still end up doing the surgery, but once they do the first dose of meds, it reduces the risk of bleeding.

Not completely out of the woods yet, but your prayers and thoughts are very much appreciated.

So, to sum this all up, looks like my team is stuck with my big a$$ and stupid jokes. I may have to bring some work with me, but I think you guys might find that part kinda interesting. If you can't wait until then to see what I'm talking about, look for my post in the "what do you do for a living" thread.

Glad to hear you will be joining us!
Your family continues to be in my thoughts.

Some crazy stuff right there...but glad you are able to make it out.

BTW Mbowker64, I went on a little stalking mission and didn't find anything.... What is it you do? lol

Ok so we do need to lock down breakfast.

Who is in charge of that?

Only be suspicious when there are "team boxes" then choose correctly and you'll be all set!

I'll i read was doughnuts and I got excited.

What time is everyone planning on getting there? I'm going to shoot for 8 so I have time to stretch after a 2 hour car ride.

I'll i read was doughnuts and I got excited.

What time is everyone planning on getting there? I'm going to shoot for 8 so I have time to stretch after a 2 hour car ride.

I'm thinking 815ish just to putt and hit a few balls.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I gotta quit looking at the Schmorecast...

So this is really a week away?!

Back