The Poutine Thread

First evening in Montreal, and I knew what I had to have.

yte2y3ah.jpg

Hey Nate! How long will you stay in montreal!?
Nice poutine btw whats the restaurant?

That thing is crazy looking!

It certainly was delicious. Poutine with sautéed onions and peppers, plus spicy sausage. Yum.

Hey Nate! How long will you stay in montreal!?
Nice poutine btw whats the restaurant?

We are staying in Montreal until Sunday. We went to Club Sandwich, a diner style place on St. Catherine St.

We are staying in Montreal until Sunday. We went to Club Sandwich, a diner style place on St. Catherine St.

Hope you enjoy it here, i know club sandwich, used to go there late at night after the bars closed

Heard about this on the radio and had to look if it was true. Coming to Comerica Park in 2014: Poutine Dog.
image.jpg

I think I am going to start a search for a great poutine recipe. I bet I could make some killer poutine

Must use cheese curd and the sauce is usually a thick veal, chicken or beef broth it's not really gravy.

Poutine here at Costco...not super authentic, but still so tastyImageUploadedByTapatalk1396659723.417337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any poutine is good poutine!!!

It looks delicious az!
I got the Trader Joes version of Poutine a week or so ago...it was not good poutine.

Poutine being offered at Comerica Park in Detroit this year.

I got the Trader Joes version of Poutine a week or so ago...it was not good poutine.

I thought it was good. Was it great? No chance. Good though? Any poutine is good hahaha! Come on man!

Poutine being offered at Comerica Park in Detroit this year.

Well, that's the first time I've wanted to go to a baseball game in a very long time!!

They have many authentic Quebec style poutine places around me. So delicious and so filling. And the toppings are unreal. Not a good thing for my New Years resolution to get fit :p

They have many authentic Quebec style poutine places around me. So delicious and so filling. And the toppings are unreal. Not a good thing for my New Years resolution to get fit :p

You need to get us some photos dude!!

I've never been big on loaded poutine.. I prefer the stock offering.

I was with you there.... until I tried authentic montreal poutine.... with authentic montreal smoked meat shredded into it...

I agree with this 100000% the secret is in the cheese, it must be fresh (less than a day) and in big chunks!

poutine_672.jpg

I agree with this 100000% the secret is in the cheese, it must be fresh (less than a day) and in big chunks!

poutine_672.jpg

I would strong arm a friendly elderly person for some NYFries poutine right now.

Oh man, it's killing me just thinking about it.

Lol I love how Dan goes nuts over this stuff. I've never had it, but am a fan of all the ingredients on their own. I need to try and track some down.

You guys can keep your gravy but cheese fries now that is some good stuff

poutine_672.jpg
oh my that looks good.

I went to Montreal last year and I had the best poutine ever! ill post pictures of it when I figure out how to :)
I've had poutine after that trip and it doesn't taste the same what so ever!

Next time I'm in Grand Rapids I will have to snap a shot of Poutine from The Green Well. Not only does it look pretty but it tastes amazing!

Glad to see the food group of poutine is well represented.

This is just one place. Www.meanpoutine.ca. It's ok for you to drool :p. Canadian you have to try these man so addicting too!

Cool to see Poutine as a dish on cutthroat kitchen tonight!

Cool to see Poutine as a dish on cutthroat kitchen tonight!

I was just watching that and thought of this thread. Cottage cheese and poutine is no bueno.

uploadfromtaptalk1399244274605.jpg

Can't get enough.. From the tavern united in Grand Forks ND.

PICTURE COMING SHORTY

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back