What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't buy it today but the new staff bag came in.
y5y3apam.jpg
Dude, that is SICK!!!

Thanks, it looks better than I thought. Now I just need to get the SLDR driver head to go with it.

Sniped a j40 21° hybo off the bay for 43 bucks. Vts silver x flex in it. Can't wait to play with that!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sniped a j40 21° hybo off the bay for 43 bucks. Vts silver x flex in it. Can't wait to play with that!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

That's a steal, what a great hybo the J40 is

Just ordered this week the following:

SLDR - driver 9.5* with aldila tour blue stiff shaft
SLDR Hybrids - 3 & 4, stock stiff shafts
Taylormade Speedblade irons with KBS tour shafts , Stiff
54* Titleist SM5 wedge with KBS High Rev shaft in a S Grind
58* Titleist SM5 wedge with KBS High Rev shaft in a M Grind

Delivery in 7 - 10 Buiness Days

That's legitness at it's finest

I just realized that the picture isn't the greatest. It's supposed to be blue in color but that pic makes it look more purple.

Just ordered this week the following:

SLDR - driver 9.5* with aldila tour blue stiff shaft
SLDR Hybrids - 3 & 4, stock stiff shafts
Taylormade Speedblade irons with KBS tour shafts , Stiff
54* Titleist SM5 wedge with KBS High Rev shaft in a S Grind
58* Titleist SM5 wedge with KBS High Rev shaft in a M Grind

Delivery in 7 - 10 Buiness Days
Nice, you need the bag I just got now to complete it.

Would love the bag but I had to draw the line somewhere, I bought the daddy long legs putter last year so the bag and the putter will stay in play this year. I couldn't resist the new SM5's with new grind options, so even the wife doesn't know about those yet.

Would love the bag but I had to draw the line somewhere, I bought the daddy long legs putter last year so the bag and the putter will stay in play this year. I couldn't resist the new SM5's with new grind options, so even the wife doesn't know about those yet.

I picked up the same putter last year and absolutely love it. I feel like I'm going to make every putt with it inside 10 feet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I picked up the same putter last year and absolutely love it. I feel like I'm going to make every putt with it inside 10 feet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I bought it because I completely lost my putting stroke last spring for reasons I can't explain and it is a game changer. I played Harbour Town in Hilton Head a few weeks back and the caddy I had there was in awe of it. Every time he held it, he had to sole it and swing it a few times

A dozen orange e6's. So much for working through my current golf balls before buying any new ones. Though, to be fair I lost about a half dozen on Thursday.

My order just arrived.. Holy Cow Batman! Supe's Headcover is so Big!

a3usagyj.jpg

My order just arrived.. Holy Cow Batman! Supe's Headcover is so Big!

I like that (wearing my Superman belt today coincinidentaly!), I've pondered a spiderman one but it doesn't look as big as that.
At least if you leave it on the course, you'll be able to check Google Earth, see where it is :D

After 2 LM sessions and a number of different models tried, I'm picking up my callaway x2 hot driver 10.5 regular shaft tomorrow.
looking forward to getting this out for real...
Steve...

Vokey SM5, Raw Black, M grind 54/10

Now waiting until it arrives....

Bought a Bracketron Universal GPS Golf Mount off of the bay for $12.99 shipped, guy bought it and did not use it. These things sell for $29.99 so I am very happy.

This came in yesterday. Taking it to the range today.

y7aty3y2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back