Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody playing them and if so what you think

Have it on my driver and really like it. Need the extra traction afforded by these in the south GA heat and humidity.

I really like them. I am a fan of cord grips however. They are quite firm and work great and all weather conditions.

Awesome grips! I've had one of my driver for over a year and it still grips perfectly. I have them on all my clubs now and I don't plan on switching back to Iomic anytime soon.

Your hands will take a beating since they grip very well but you'll learn not to hold on so tightly.

I played them most of last year. I really liked them. Super rough and great feel. The cords work perfectly. Not a lot of shock absorption. But I wouldn't expect there to be. Very durable and look great. Fantastic option.

Thanks guys. I got one I'm gonna put on a wedge to try

I've got one in a wedge and it's nice and grippy but not too much IMO. My hands sweat a lot and these seem to handle it well.

I play them currently, had them almost a year. One of the best grips I've played.

Huge fan of these grips as well. Only problem that I've heard from a friend of mine is that he thinks they wear to quickly. However, this is a guy who plays or hits 200 balls every day of the week.

Finally put the grip on my PW. Forgot how sweet a well struck shot felt and how bad a poorly struck shot feels with cord grips.

Just bought 13 that will go on my backup set for pounding range balls. They seem to get tackier with time and should hold up a lot better than my Now 1 grips. I can't wait to try them.

I think my next regrip is going to be with these.

I've got one of these and a crossline cord on wedges to try this week. Wanted a TV cord but nowhere had one

I just wanted to update that I really like these grips on my woods but in the irons it's taking a toll on my hands and thumb. Maybe too much feedback and vibration for me and my callouses are steadily growing.

I just wanted to update that I really like these grips on my woods but in the irons it's taking a toll on my hands and thumb. Maybe too much feedback and vibration for me and my callouses are steadily growing.

Check out the Niions

Back