Golfing outfit: How Does This Look?

I like it, obviously a Puma look (which is good), without being too Rickie wannabe (which not too many people can pull off IMHO).
The sweater vest (tank top to us) is a classy addition.

Thanks buddy! I do like the sweater vest being a touch more of a classy side. I do try and pull off the Rickie wanna be look from time to time but I also know how to dial it back as well. :D

Thanks buddy! I do like the sweater vest being a touch more of a classy side. I do try and pull off the Rickie wanna be look from time to time but I also know how to dial it back as well. :D

Yeah, that's the key I think, that and the occasion (I was at an upmarket club last year, sitting in the clubhouse watching the guys in their annual club champ come up the 18th and a number of groups had at least one guy was top to toe Rickie and only a couple really pulled off the whole look but it was good to see the effort made for the occasion).
If you'd had orange hat and no vest, might be a different opinion (but it's only opinion mind you, dress for yourself obviously!).

What do you guys think? It's tough to tell but the sweater vest and hat are navy blue. Paired with orange puma shoes of course.

7umunaze.jpg

Love this look.

Love the vest 6435.

That looks tight dude!

Looks good! Like the sweater vest addition

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'm glad I jumped on the vest when I saw it on the bay. It's exactly what I've been looking for!

Red belt ? That's a lot of red though. White belt?

Switch the pants to black and rock the red belt. If not, regular black on the tan pants will look good.

I was thinking of the red belt but like you said, its a lot of red and you'd have to match it up pretty well or it'd look stupid. If I changed the pants to black I'd just wear my black TW14 shoes. Trying to build an outfit around the shoes (for this particular ensemble)

I was thinking of the red belt but like you said, its a lot of red and you'd have to match it up pretty well or it'd look stupid. If I changed the pants to black I'd just wear my black TW14 shoes. Trying to build an outfit around the shoes (for this particular ensemble)

those red shoes would look pretty sweet with black pants. Better than tan, IMO.

Navy pants with a navy on red or red on white shirt would look killer too with the red shoes.

...or Black shirt, black pants, red belt and shoes.

Golfing outfit: How Does This Look?

Dark grey or slate would look alright IMO

Maybe white pants. I dunno. Without seeing the shirt or any options it's hard to say

Thoughts? Would you wear this? Thinking of ordering

umebe9uz.jpg

Very cool, but sort of limits what you can wear it with.

umebe9uz.jpg

Without any hesitation. Black shorts/pants and a white/green shirt... Rock it Panda!!!

Very cool, but sort of limits what you can wear it with.
I agree it would limit the outfits
Without any hesitation. Black shorts/pants and a white/green shirt... Rock it Panda!!!
Limited edition, sweet looking and could rock on occasion.

That's pretty sick Freddie. Think it could be paired with a good variety of things.

umebe9uz.jpg

I like it. Looks cool but a bit too showy for me to wear. Cool display piece, imo.

I agree it would limit the outfits

Limited edition, sweet looking and could rock on occasion.

Agree, but too sweet not to show off every once in a while. Prob not a good person to listen to bc I would wear that to work!

Back