Dr, Chip, Putt Contest

Don't know if it's miss reads or nerves but most our missing putts left.
Also the way they handle their selves in interviews is awesome

Don't know if it's miss reads or nerves but most our missing putts left.
Also the way they handle their selves in interviews is awesome

That 30 footer looks slippery as all heck. It's tournament green speeds right now, the pace is what's impressing me, they are all right around it.

This is such an awesome event. Love seeing all the PGA guys out there spring this kids.

I think I saw a B Asha in that kids Optiforce.
I saw that too JN. That was a great looking driver.

Just turned this on; so awesome

That little 15yr old girl just killed a drive!!

Oh my lord. Girl in the orange shirt and nike leggings just absolutely stroked a drive that carried the previous long. Grip it and rip it.

Mega drives, 30 footers!!!! Wow

This kid from Massachusetts has a really good putting stroke, especially after the winter we've had up here!

I thought for sure we'd see a few really ugly shots here and there but mostly it's nice draws haha. So many nice swings

Most of these kids shoot low to mid 70's and some have even broke 70.

Bad decision to not have TV service, sounds like a great watch! Will hopefully catch some highlights later.

Most of these kids shoot low to mid 70's and some have even broke 70.

I know it's awesome to see that. I wasn't trying to hint any lack of skill, I meant with all the pressure and the moment I figured there would be an occasional missed shot. Clearly these kids are phenomenal

Kid with the fist pump is awesome. This is fun

I love watching kids play. Been lucky to watch my 14 year old daughter grow as a golfer over the years. Watching the way her and the other kids compete and do what they can do at a young age is more fun to watch than the professionals.

Cheng sinkin a putt with a Scotty

I have give guys like Bubba, Adam and Freddie their due for mingling and being a part of the event. It certainly help solidify the awe of this event for these kids.

I have give guys like Bubba, Adam and Freddie their due for mingling and being a part of the event. It certainly help solidify the awe of this event for these kids.

I liked that as well. Im sure the kids really enjoy getting to meet all them

This is a really cool thing on many levels. Kudos to Augusta.

Bubba going out of his way to shake the hands of the participants was so cool.

Someone please tell me they saw that yellow and green Bridgestone staffer. I think the name was Bailey Smith. Wowza.

Lots of Nike Covert drivers in the boys hands. Maybe Nike does know what they are doing.

So much fun. Agusta and many pros showing good time to these amazing kids. I swear all their swings me mine look horrible!

They are right, this is one of the best things that has been brought to golf in a long time.

It's definitely fun to watch and cool to see some of the pros get involved.

Bubba going out of his way to shake the hands of the participants was so cool.

Someone please tell me they saw that yellow and green Bridgestone staffer. I think the name was Bailey Smith. Wowza.

I caught that bag as we'll. So nice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, that Surtani kid puts a heck of a roll on the ball

Back