What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrived yesterday. Now to customize.

agerasa4.jpg

7epehu2e.jpg

In play tomorrow?

No clubs... but bought the season pass at the home course today. Time to get to work!!!!

Bought a nice grey Callaway golf shirt at Sams Club today...I think that makes four shirts and two wind breakers now. Really underrated apparel, and repping the sponsor most everyday.

That's a great deal Jimmy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It really is. I pay for the membership in a few months with just my later afternoon 9 hole rounds. The weekends are the members tourneys and extra rounds really.

Paid for my membership at my local CC! $600 unrestricted play whenever I want! Pretty smokin' deal really.

Holy crap and it's private?

I was fully expecting to report today that I bought an X2hot hybrid, but instead I bought an Altitude 3 i from a THPer and a the D wedge directly from CG.

A Ben Hogan golf shirt.
ba7enu3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a nice grey Callaway golf shirt at Sams Club today...I think that makes four shirts and two wind breakers now. Really underrated apparel, and repping the sponsor most everyday.

Way to rep the sponsor. Their shirts are solid.
Paid for my membership at my local CC! $600 unrestricted play whenever I want! Pretty smokin' deal really.

That is an unbelievable deal.

ynymyba2.jpg

eBay purchase. Auction just ended!

Just got a Cobra Amp Cell driver, pretty excited about it

A set of J40 CB's for a steal.

Friday I picked up and got fitted (never had a fitted set) for a Tour Edge Bazooka HT Max-D set plus 54* wedge.
And today will be the first time out with it.

Two pair of golf shorts one Puma one Adidas both light blue.

This bad boy at Dicks.

y8e2ymy6.jpg

6arape4y.jpg

Got a great deal on these two today.

Nice, I want to replace my 56 and the one you got is the leading contender for me.

Picked up a 17* G25 Hybrid..

Set for the season now with my almost full G25 bag.

Picked up a j40 445 10.5 off the market place. I see some reshafting in the future

Just got a Cobra Amp Cell driver, pretty excited about it

Hope you like it, I'm sure you will. Mine is a bomber

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

D+ whiteboard 92 stiff hybrid shaft and a 24* Adams Pro Dhy head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back