Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digging the looks of that, Dan.

Got that Albatross yellow with a bit of green in there eh?

Very curious. Might suit be a bit better than the AD-DI in the j40 head.

I'd be curious about comparing it to other mid/mid shafts like the Kusala Blue or Red Tie...

That's an interesting looking shaft. Some cool characteristics as well. I've read a bit about the MT but I still enjoy my AD-DI.

It's nice. Softer tip than the AD-DI. Our pro has it in his SLDR and said he's launching it slightly higher with about 300rmps more spin than his AD-DI. I want to hit it as the bend profile is almost exactly the same as my Fubuki.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm been doing some shaft reading today... Looking at this..

tourad_mt_icon.jpg

Better known as the Graphite Design Tour AD-MT. Plus, it's kind of loud.

m9pRJSTsjWrBckbFXFMYxqw.jpg

Thats on the Spring TaylorMade custom list and I am doing a few more good deeds to build up some karma so thats its one of our options.

That's an interesting looking shaft. Some cool characteristics as well. I've read a bit about the MT but I still enjoy my AD-DI.
It's nice. Softer tip than the AD-DI. Our pro has it in his SLDR and said he's launching it slightly higher with about 300rmps more spin than his AD-DI. I want to hit it as the bend profile is almost exactly the same as my Fubuki.

That's the one thing that I keep trying to sort out. The softer tip. It makes sense with it being a bit of additional spin, but the logic that the DI is a high launch vs the MT at a mid launch confuses that.

I'm been doing some shaft reading today... Looking at this..

tourad_mt_icon.jpg

Better known as the Graphite Design Tour AD-MT. Plus, it's kind of loud.

m9pRJSTsjWrBckbFXFMYxqw.jpg

That yellow would look good in your bag, or at least let everyone know what hole you're on!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's the one thing that I keep trying to sort out. The softer tip. It makes sense with it being a bit of additional spin, but the logic that the DI is a high launch vs the MT at a mid launch confuses that.

My guess would be swing type and speed. The Titleist chart has it higher launching that the DI but Cobra has the DI higher. For my swing, I know soft tip is higher flight from what I've testing. Though like I said, I've yet to hit the MT myself. Tempted to put the pros in our 12 degree SLDR head if he ever brings it in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

MXM versa #7...There I said it, feels good to get that off my chest.

Great Ponder!!

Excellent putter. I love mine

I just keep looking at iron heads on the bay for my shafts. I would love some Callaway apex/pros but have seen the Bridgestone J40 duel pocket cavity and they look beautiful. Does any have any comparisons of the two, or play the J40s? Sorry if I a bit late to the party, ive never looked at just heads before.

I just keep looking at iron heads on the bay for my shafts. I would love some Callaway apex/pros but have seen the Bridgestone J40 duel pocket cavity and they look beautiful. Does any have any comparisons of the two, or play the J40s? Sorry if I a bit late to the party, ive never looked at just heads before.

Both j40 lines are noticeably longer heel to toe than apex pros, dpc being longer than cb

Think I might need a little Bridgestone love. Got some nice stuff for some trade bait. Might have to throw up a FT thread and see what happens.

Think I might need a little Bridgestone love. Got some nice stuff for some trade bait. Might have to throw up a FT thread and see what happens.

I got a hybo that will get the boot come mc time

Both j40 lines are noticeably longer heel to toe than apex pros, dpc being longer than cb

Have you played the J40's? Are they as nice to hit as the apex?

Have you played the J40's? Are they as nice to hit as the apex?

I've played both the j40 is one of the most amazing clubs as far as feel at impact. Apex are close and more forgiving.

Oh my

Glorious

If the X in recoil and steelfibers are right for me. My coach has one of each that will be put into matching 6i's.

So if this experiment works out the ponder will be graphite wedge shafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back