Thank you THP members

Right on, Freddie!!! If you would have told me a few years ago that I would not only be a active member of a golf fourm, but going to outings I don't think I would have believed it. So glad that I found this site and the great people that make it what it is.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all YOU do, Freddie!

Great thread, Tadashi. The members of THP are the best.

Except for blu. Arsenal fans can never be the best.

Very well worded freddie and spot on

I love THP. I love THPers. I say it often. If you're a THPer, you're already one of the cool kids

Great thread, Tadashi. The members of THP are the best.

Except for blu. Arsenal fans can never be the best.

Hurtful.

I love THP. I love THPers. I say it often. If you're a THPer, you're already one of the cool kids

Hurtful.

I'm sorry.

Spoiler
That you are an Arsenal fan, hahaha.

Awesome post Freddie. I can't thank you enough for being a part of THP.

Well said, my friend. This place is amazing and we have a great group of people here. I'm very lucky to have found it.

:clapp:

Very well said Freddie! I found this place by chance as well and I am glad I did

Great post Freddie. THP has become such a big part of my life. I really enjoy everything about this wonderful place and the fantastic people that make it what it is.

Just saw this.... I can relate man! Thanks for what you do here and just simply love this place.

JM

Thank you Freddie, and everyone else.

Last edited:
Thank you Freddie and everyone here on THP. When I first joined I wasn't sure how you would all take a guy from NZ joining but everyone has been so welcoming and I feel like I am part of the family. Thank you guys and girls.

THP frakkin rocks, end of discussion. I found it basically by chance as well, and now I'm on here virtually every day, mostly because of awesome people, some I've meet and some I've not. So well done, everyone!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back