2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Crept up one spot to 8th.

Fell two spots to 25th, but lost another million (now 3.5 million) to first place by finishing 68th this week.

Yikes finished 95th this week. Dropped be 3 spots to 6th. Need to have a better week!

Up from 132 to 125. Slowly but surely...

up to 11...not bad considering Phil WD.

Lost a little ground to the leader but still moved up to #3

Up to #5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my guys picked, So I am ready for this one. Hoping that I will make the top 50 after this weekend.

Ok, the last 2 weeks my roster has been plagued by last minute withdrawals. I checked the PGA website, and everyone on my roster has a tee time. Is there an easier way to see if someone pulls out later today?

May a big jump of 23 spots today. Would have been huge had Kuchar won. Oh well keep plugging away!

9th place finish for me this week. Moved up to 35th overall.

I'm at 38 but I'll be going backward, only 3 of my guys made the cut and Sergio was my best horse.

Still hanging in 12th...had Kuchar but little else this week.

Put 500,000 between me and second place! Time to pull away from the pack ! :alien:

I moved up 5 spots, but I'm still a ways back. Gotta get on picking some winners. Getting close but that doesn't help as much as I need.

Only dropped back about 500k despite an awful week. I'll take it. The Majors have always been where it goes south on me anyway.

Made the top 20 this week.

78th place for the week drops me to 28th overall. Rory did me sooooo well this week.

44th on the week, up to 91st overall... gotta get some better picks

I am continuing my downward trend. Back to 39th after some pretty bad picks this week. Making some moves at the Masters though.

Anyone see how I did? Still can't on phone

Back