Scramble at The Legacy in SE MI

#ThinkPink
eqeguvy5.jpg

Won't be hard to spot you in the woods where you'll be hanging out

This is gonna be a blast. Probably be the longest week ever at work

This is gonna be a blast. Probably be the longest week ever at work

Yes.........yes it is. Although, not as long as the week leading up to Indy.

No trash talk today? Ok I will start it. Team Amphibian will be low score and top winner. Got my jams ready and golf bag has balls in it. Gonna hit range this week as well as play Weds. I'm ready boys. To my teammates " We Got This!"

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

No trash talk today? Ok I will start it. Team Amphibian will be low score and top winner. Got my jams ready and golf bag has balls in it. Gonna hit range this week as well as play Weds. I'm ready boys. To my teammates " We Got This!"

No you wont

**End Trash Talk**

Little people and their misguided dreams amuse me.

The game is ready for Saturday!

Got out yesterday for a quick nine and hit the ball pretty well...couple long bombs here, birdies there, dropped a few long putts over there...etc.

Ya I got out yesterday for 18 hit irons and driver really good. Chipping and putting not so much. That and the course hasn't been taken care
Of yet since last year doesn't help. Hoping to get on on Friday for 18-36 depending on how busy. Can't wait till Saturday.

Little people and their misguided dreams amuse me.

That's exactly why I didn't want to be on your team. :banghead:

The game is ready for Saturday!

Got out yesterday for a quick nine and hit the ball pretty well...couple long bombs here, birdies there, dropped a few long putts over there...etc.

Great to hear teammate! You can carry us to victory. I will be getting some practice in before Saturday.

Well.......Monday is just about over. 5 more days gents.

You guys will have fun while I'm stuck at work.

I'll be posting live updates on Twitter, Vine, and here when possible.

I'll be posting live updates on Twitter, Vine, and here when possible.

That's good! Maybe do a HOD? Hopefully I can get my team to do one.

My team will be ready! I will have the course downloaded to my skycaddie as well as have my range finder. Should be able to help g3rg to dial in his dart throwing. Dude is money from what I hear. Unless CJ is a fibber.

My team will be ready! I will have the course downloaded to my skycaddie as well as have my range finder. Should be able to help g3rg to dial in his dart throwing. Dude is money from what I hear. Unless CJ is a fibber.

CJ has never lied about anything before. Except for the quality of donuts in his van

CJ has never lied about anything before. Except for the quality of donuts in his van

Yeah he said they were Krispy Kreme's but they were from Kroger deli. he really needs to get a helium tank and balloons for that van. :laughing:

Just checking in here....

Holy crap! The CJ talk in here had skyrocketed!

Philly, those donuts were amazing, even the next day!

After this weekend, I don't want to embarrass myself with driver, so I might just show up with an 8 iron, wedge, and putter!

Short game for the win!

Just checking in here....

Holy crap! The CJ talk in here had skyrocketed!

Philly, those donuts were amazing, even the next day!

After this weekend, I don't want to embarrass myself with driver, so I might just show up with an 8 iron, wedge, and putter!

Short game for the win!

Putts win scrambles. Bring that flat stick barb! #thinkpink

Everybody who can should do the tee shots on #8. Let's see how we THP'ers take on the island green!

Everybody who can should do the tee shots on #8. Let's see how we THP'ers take on the island green!

I'm planning on just carding an Ace on that hole and being done with it. :golf3:

I think it would be cool to have a vine of everyone hitting at least one shot and post them in the live round thread

Let's all plan on doing it on the 8th hole! Closet to pin between groups??? Lol on video should be easy to determine.

Let's all plan on doing it on the 8th hole! Closet to pin between groups??? Lol on video should be easy to determine.

Shouldnt be a problem unless one of us start on that hole...with a 2nd team there as well could be awkward

Back