Bradenton/Sarasota Golf - Live Wedge Testing Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the Ward wedding plan that weekend

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I am out if May 3rd, oh well

Cant blame you at all buddy. That would be a huge deal for anybody.

Just trying to find a weekend when I am in town and not at a THP Event.

No worries. The available dates of the many, outweighs the available dates of the few. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No May 3rd for me. Out if town at a client activation.

Unfortunately, May 3 is probably out for me.

But, it is what it is.

Well this is not great, since lots of people cannot do the 3rd. Anybody have other suggestions that dont coincide with a major holiday or THP Event?

This Saturday. See you guys there. ;)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Well this is not great, since lots of people cannot do the 3rd. Anybody have other suggestions that dont coincide with a major holiday or THP Event?

I'm sure you lay out the date "They will Come!"

Well Memorial Day is the 26th, that could open or close the weekend for some people. People may already have plans and its probably a long weekend for most people. Its also a week before Indianapolis.

Keep the dates coming.

May 17 may work. No THP official event, and it's not a holiday weekend. It is the weekend before Memorial Day, though.

May 17 may work. No THP official event, and it's not a holiday weekend. It is the weekend before Memorial Day, though.

That one is quite possible. I will be in California the entire 5 days prior, but that should not stop me from hosting this.

I can get down with May 17th

May 17 is good for me.

I should be able to make it work as well

I will not be able to make it due to prior commitments. But I would be with you in spirit and following along in the thread.

I can't do May 17th. I have to fly to Louisville for my nephew's wedding.

I think I'm good for May 17th as well.

May 17 is good for me

Ask my wife, because I have no idea what I'm doing or when.

Okay gents.
We are going to run with the the 17th of May.
New thread coming soon with all of the details.

A few things to know.
1. We have 8 wedges for people and each person will get to use and keep the wedge.
2. Due to it being a semi-THP Event, with equipment involved, it will be open to Albatross Club Members only. Anybody can signup of course.
3. Those coming will be tasked with live updates from both the range and course.

Will definitely try to fit it into the schedule.

Have fun guys. One day I will actually be able to attend one of these semi-local events. My schedule is always such a drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back