NHL 2013-2014 Season

Caps goalie Halak isn't playing tonight because "he doesn't feel comfortable facing his old team".

Caps goalie Halak isn't playing tonight because "he doesn't feel comfortable facing his old team".

Wow! That's ridiculous

Gillis sent packing out of Vancouver. Have a feeling this is not the only major news we'll see out of Vancouver before next season.

Ugh he is still salty about being traded from the best team to the worst. I would hope he would want to play. This season sucks

Gillis sent packing out of Vancouver. Have a feeling this is not the only major news we'll see out of Vancouver before next season.
1 day after the fans were chanting "Fire Gillis" throughout the 3rd period last night.

How in the world he turned Luongo and Schneider into Horvat, Markstrom, and Matthias and can still sleep at night is beyond me.

1 day after the fans were chanting "Fire Gillis" throughout the 3rd period last night.

How in the world he turned Luongo and Schneider into Horvat, Markstrom, and Matthias and can still sleep at night is beyond me.

For one of them that's a good deal. For both? Fired

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

SERIOUSLY???

He wouldn't dress the rest of the season for me. Someone needs to take control of that team. I am thankful that they gave up on Varly though.

Leafs keeping the tradition alive.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

J.S. Giguere won his last start in what should be his final game of his career. Thanks Giggy for your effort. The Avs all but locked up home ice against the Hawks but also pulled within two points of the Blues. Last week it looked like there was zero hope of finishing in the top spot but now it will be interesting. They need 5 points in the last 3 games and have the Blues somehow only get 2 points. I like a battle to the end so Roy won't be tempted to rest players and break the freight train like momentum this team has going.

images

If anyone is interested in what likely will be a very physical game, Anaheim is playing San Jose tonight and if the Ducks win they clinch the Pacific. Those two teams have a history of hating each other, so hopefully it's a battle.

Kris Letang is back in the Penguins lineup tonight against Detroit! So awesome.

images

this is an happy day

8 of 9 years since the lockout. At least I can sit back and enjoy the playoffs without stress this year :alien:.

Is it bad that I want St. Louis to win the West? The Ducks have had a tough time playing the Stars all year and I would much rather have them face the Wild. After yesterday's win over San Jose, its nice not having to worry about LA until later.

Well Caps are done, really I think it is a blessing. Hopefully it leads to some drastic changes making the playoffs would have been nice but then it would have been he same old same old. Changes need to be made now I just have to see them actually happen!

Still gonna watch tonight vs. the Canes

Well Caps are done, really I think it is a blessing. Hopefully it leads to some drastic changes making the playoffs would have been nice but then it would have been he same old same old. Changes need to be made now I just have to see them actually happen!

Still gonna watch tonight vs. the Canes

That's exactly how I felt about the Sabres haha finally HUGE changes are being made and hopefully we'll start to improve next couple seasons

That's exactly how I felt about the Sabres haha finally HUGE changes are being made and hopefully we'll start to improve next couple seasons

Yeah it sucks but sometimes you just have to blow it up and start over. I am skeptical about what the Caps will do but only time will tell I guess

Yeah it sucks but sometimes you just have to blow it up and start over. I am skeptical about what the Caps will do but only time will tell I guess

No doubt. You guys will be fine I'm sure, you've got a few real solid guys to help rebound. Damn Sabres couldn't get any worse so at least it's only positive from here haha.

No doubt. You guys will be fine I'm sure, you've got a few real solid guys to help rebound. Damn Sabres couldn't get any worse so at least it's only positive from here haha.

Haha there ya go good positive attitude. I remember when the Caps were so bad after the 2004 lockout it was painful to watch. Gotta build through the draft and you have to hit on picks

Oh we're building alright lol it's a complete overhaul

So reports have Toronto bringing in Shanahan as President. To me, this means nothing, but because it's Toronto, it's huge news

:banghead:

Look who woke up this morning in first place in the Central! :alien2:
Avs have to finish with the Sharks and Ducks. I hope those games don't mean anything to them.

Hope nobody gives the Blues the heimlich as they are choking bad right now.

Stars win tonight then get the 8th spot! Just get in cause you never know what will happen in the NHL playoffs!!

This has to be one of the best endings to a college hockey game I have ever seen!
847932909.gif

Look who woke up this morning in first place in the Central! :alien2:
Avs have to finish with the Sharks and Ducks. I hope those games don't mean anything to them.

Hope nobody gives the Blues the heimlich as they are choking bad right now.

The Sharks are set in 2nd place in the Pacific, the Ducks are currently 1st in the West and can secure home ice for the first three rounds, they are also the only team with the chance to steal the Presidents Trophy from Boston.

Back