buckbug
jlukes
MI Slice
Tpluff
GolfinFF
Buckjob
DevRickus
Rob Wedge

If the extras get in, the total number of golfers would be 18 for Rum Pointe and 21 for Lighthouse.

If anyone else wants in, please let me know by tomorrow. I will be sending the list of extras to Mike D. on Wednesday.

Thanks!

He told me he'd let me know about the am and then I never heard anything, so I thought he was out.

Bumping this for the evening crowd.

Rob - you're not in for a morning round?

Can't make the morning round. I'm leaving Friday now and have to take care of some things around the house before I'm on my way.

I know quite a few have expressed interest in a Sunday round, anyone able to provide and update on if it's going to happen or not?

I know quite a few have expressed interest in a Sunday round, anyone able to provide and update on if it's going to happen or not?

+1

Looks like a Friday round is probably not in the cards for me, but I could probably get an early Sunday morning round in.

Wish I could dude, but I will be heading back to NJ saturday after dinner

I am up for a Sunday morning round. Would love to play with you Tyler.

I am up for a Sunday morning round. Would love to play with you Tyler.

Let's make it happen Ricky! I know I have CJ and Jason in that round to add numbers as well.

Let's make it happen Ricky! I know I have CJ and Jason in that round to add numbers as well.
I think we have a bunch of guys who have expressed interest in playing an early round Sunday, myself included, but I don't think anyone's taken the responsibility of organizing anything yet.

Final bump for anyone else interested in the Friday rounds. I am touching base with Mike D. tomorrow.

Sunday is up in the air for me and I probably own't be able to make it, so I'm reluctant to take the reigns organizing it if someone wants to step in on that one.

Final bump for anyone else interested in the Friday rounds. I am touching base with Mike D. tomorrow.

Sunday is up in the air for me and I probably own't be able to make it, so I'm reluctant to take the reigns organizing it if someone wants to step in on that one.

This seems so far away still so I have been neglecting this thread but I would be interested in playing Friday both rounds.

I think we're just trying to secure times early so we're able to get consecutive times. Anyone else who wants to play Friday, but misses the extras list tomorrow, just let me know and I'll do what I can to get you in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also need a roomie for Friday night. There was talk about renting a big house or something at one point, did anything come from that?

I also need a roomie for Friday night. There was talk about renting a big house or something at one point, did anything come from that?

I tried something but it didnt work, I'm not sure if anyone did find a home or has a extra spot. I can't remember the place we are staying at, can anyone help?

I tried something but it didnt work, I'm not sure if anyone did find a home or has a extra spot. I can't remember the place we are staying at, can anyone help?

I think there is a pretty good number staying at the Lankford Hotel.

I think there is a pretty good number staying at the Lankford Hotel.

Thats it, thats the place

I don't mind setting up the Sunday rounds for Rum Pointe ($40 courtesy of Mike Dean) I'll probably need to play early but i can figure that out.

So if you're in for a Sunday round PM me and include the time you want to play ie 8:30/9am.

In two weeks I'll touch base with Mike about reserving the tee times (April 23rd)

Looking forward to teeing it up with everyone.

Using Tapatalk

pm sent

I don't mind setting up the Sunday rounds for Rum Pointe ($40 courtesy of Mike Dean) I'll probably need to play early but i can figure that out.

So if you're in for a Sunday round PM me and include the time you want to play ie 8:30/9am.

In two weeks I'll touch base with Mike about reserving the tee times (April 23rd)

Looking forward to teeing it up with everyone.

Using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan to me

Haven't set up my travel plans yet but I'll chime in as soon as I do. Possibility I'm just coming up Saturday which is a bummer. Would love to get in a Friday or Sunday round. Need to sweet talk the wife and make that happen.

Haven't set up my travel plans yet but I'll chime in as soon as I do. Possibility I'm just coming up Saturday which is a bummer. Would love to get in a Friday or Sunday round. Need to sweet talk the wife and make that happen.

If it looks like you don't have a definitive answer in a couple weeks let me know and we can still save a spot for you on Sunday and then tweak it when you know more

Using Tapatalk

If it looks like you don't have a definitive answer in a couple weeks let me know and we can still save a spot for you on Sunday and then tweak it when you know more

Using Tapatalk

Will do!

PM Sent!!!

Back