The King Practice Rounds & Pairings

Bill I didn't see this till now, and I already stuck myself in there! If you want though, we can switch, or if Robby and Miller want to play as two we can just add you and play four. What say you?

I'll go with Robby and Miller so we'll spread out the pairings. Sounds good! :bomb:

I'll go with Robby and Miller so we'll spread out the pairings. Sounds good! :bomb:

Cool! Sounds like we're all squared away then. I can call to move the tee times to my name and change it to 3 groups of 3 after work today, or Barry if you can get to it before then you are welcome to. Just let me know if you do so I don't call them for no reason haha

Gettin so close folks!! SO PUMPED! :banana: :golf:

Pairings look good! They work for me.

Thanks for setting this up guys! Pairings look good!

Cool! Sounds like we're all squared away then. I can call to move the tee times to my name and change it to 3 groups of 3 after work today, or Barry if you can get to it before then you are welcome to. Just let me know if you do so I don't call them for no reason haha

Gettin so close folks!! SO PUMPED! :banana: :golf:

Hey Ski, I did not get a chance to call about switching the tee time. Were you able to?

Hey Ski, I did not get a chance to call about switching the tee time. Were you able to?

Why are we switching tee times? Did I miss a post?

I believe they are taking drp3434's name off the tee time and putting it in ski's name.

This is for Thursday. The tee times are in Danny's name and on his credit card. We will switch to either mine or Ski's credit card and name so that Danny is not on the hook for any missed tee times. He has plenty on his mind right now.

I haven't yet either. Can call a little later tonight if it is still needed, busy ATM.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I haven't yet either. Can call a little later tonight if it is still needed, busy ATM.

Just tried to call and they aren't there this late. I'll get the name switched in the morning. Just to reiterate, changing name only, will be keeping the same time slots of 2:20, 2:30, and 2:40 for Thursday.

Good pairings looking forward to the practice rounds

Sorry guys I lost track of this thread after I popped in. Thanks for looking into that. If they need me to call for any reason just let me know.

Going to be a blast, looking forward to teeing it up with OG and MT on Thursday. That should kick off the weekend correctly.

Going to be a blast, looking forward to teeing it up with OG and MT on Thursday. That should kick off the weekend correctly.

We're gonna be shaking and baking team mate ?⛳️?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good to me

Just tried to call and they aren't there this late. I'll get the name switched in the morning. Just to reiterate, changing name only, will be keeping the same time slots of 2:20, 2:30, and 2:40 for Thursday.

Dang did not even think about the darn time difference. If for some reason you can't call Barry, let me know and I'll do it before I head to work.

Sposey, the phone call from me today was a butt call! Sorry!

Off topic, but I can't resist:

zu4uqeqy.jpg

Love it.

Thursday tee times have now been put under my name and card. They have us down as three threesomes, 2:20, 2:30 and 2:40.

Thanks for handling that Barry.

Thanks for picking up after my failure to call in time, Barry! :D

Thanks Barry!

Back